Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many injuries and bookings tomorrow?

Just got a feeling it could all get a bit nasty. Can just hear Colin's pre-match talk - 'Go in hard on Benty, he's half-crocked already. See how the Chinaman likes it up him. Pull Song's hair - that'll stop him pulling the strings. See if you can rattle Thatcher's cage - we know he's an accident waiting to happen. And if either of the Dancing Queens are out there, just rough 'em up a bit in the first five minutes - it worked a treat on the Danish one up at Bramall Lane. The Puffineater's probably not playing so they don't have too much to fight back with other than a Kak Moroccan who falls over too easily...'

How do we counter that then? Anyone know who the ref is?

Comments

• Options
    oh god!

who is colin tho weegs??
  • Options
    i was gonna ask that but didn't want it pointed out to me that i'm being a div.

who is colin?
  • Options
    warnock i would assume.

get your rotten tomatoes out tonight he's a guest on Question of Sport later.
  • Options
    Colin Wanker. Anagram of Neil Warnock.
  • Options
    just too clever for me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Colin Wanker. Anagram of Neil Warnock.

lol

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]just too clever for me!

you and me both suz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Colin Wanker. Anagram of Neil Warnock.

I can't take the credit for it- picked it up on here earlier, and wondered the same thing - thought it had been sussed. It's very appropriate...
  • Options
    Brilliant