Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

News Shopper headline

"Used condom discovery leads to upsetting climax to Catford mans bus journey" Oh Matron

Comments

• lol...............did he realise that someone had used it before him or that he had arrived to soon !!
  • News Shopper is the free version of the daily sport these days. Wouldn't use it to wipe my arris.
  • buckshee said:

News Shopper is the free version of the daily sport these days. Wouldn't use it to wipe my arris.

and if you did, I'm sure a reporter would be there to capture it for the next front page exclusive..........
  • Don't worry all, apparently there's no chance of relegation and "it's ludicrous to think that Charlton are going to be anywhere near the drop zone next May"

http://m.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13878363.Charlton_fans_are_being_dramatic__there_s_no_chance_of_relegation/
  • se9addick said:

Don't worry all, apparently there's no chance of relegation and "it's ludicrous to think that Charlton are going to be anywhere near the drop zone next May"

http://m.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13878363.Charlton_fans_are_being_dramatic__there_s_no_chance_of_relegation/

That's the new Charlton blogger's views.
  • Anyone who doesn't like the NewsShopper's articles should stop buying it.
  • LouisMend said:

se9addick said:

Don't worry all, apparently there's no chance of relegation and "it's ludicrous to think that Charlton are going to be anywhere near the drop zone next May"

That's the new Charlton blogger's views.
    Is it Colin ?
  • It's a guy called Jake Bacon. He's a Charlton fan obviously but also works at the Shopper as a news reporter.

• LouisMend said:

It's a guy called Jake Bacon. He's a Charlton fan obviously but also works at the Shopper as a news reporter.

Also obviously hasn't been watching many matches lately, to have faith of us not being in a relegation scrap is having faith in RD giving us a big boost of players at Jan - and even that may not be enough.
  • My laptop starts to smoke when i click on a Newshopper link. Must be one of the worst news web sites I've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

It's a guy called Jake Bacon. He's a Charlton fan obviously but also works at the Shopper as a news reporter.

Also obviously hasn't been watching many matches lately, to have faith of us not being in a relegation scrap is having faith in RD giving us a big boost of players at Jan - and even that may not be enough.
    I've seen him in the press box at a few home and aways recently.

It's all opinions on these blogs, I've had pelters for mine before.
  • LouisMend said:

Cool, I like his incredibly misplaced optimism - I'll call him Colin.
  • edited October 2015
    So Jake Bacon writes a whole piece reporting that the fans are spreading rumours that Luzon is getting fired. He then can amplify these rumours, including comparing time scales with Bob Peeters firing, no doubt so he can still go to the press conferences and matches and deny spreading rumours, instead blaming the fans and keeping his hands clean. Luvvely Jubbly everyones a winner.....
  • LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

I've seen him in the press box at a few home and aways recently.

It's all opinions on these blogs, I've had pelters for mine before.
    Opinions do take pelters, and someone claiming a team who's club captain is having to rally fans ahead of a match against one of the leagues worst teams isn't amongst relegation struggles - is a shade deluded. He may be right but it's certainly a bold claim looking at the table and on the grass where we play, not like we've been unlucky
  • My laptop starts to smoke when i click on a Newshopper link. Must be one of the worst news web sites I've ever seen.

Blimey. Have you warned it about the health risks?
  • LouisMend said:

Moaner Jake Bacon - sounds like a Cat Stevens album ;-)