Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Warrington vs Exeter

2»

Comments

• Options
    Even her-indoors said "it's nice to hear names like Metcalfe, Grimes, Roberts and Burke in a football match"
  • Options
    Really enjoyed just like a good old fashioned cup tie.Dare i say it no foreigners
  • Options
    Really enjoyed watching the game last night. How Warrington held on I dont know.

Was really pleased to see Stevie Perryman looking so well when he was interviewed at half time after his serious health scare of recent times.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Now I know what everyone else felt about the Northwich match...

On a slightly related note, elsewhere in this round Halifax are drawn in a local derby against Parky's Bradford City.

When we played Halifax in the 2011/12 cup, ITV were billing the game as a shock waiting to happen. Thankfully we firmly confounded the expectations of that mediocre broadcaster!

Savage's interjections tonight were a bit odd, he sounded like the commentary on early versions of FIFA Soccer when it used to fall out of sync with the match
    For those who enjoy the FA Cup and non-league stuff on BT Sport, 2 more dates this round are:

Halifax -v- Bradford, Sun 12.00 kick-off

Havant & W -v- Preston, Mon 8.00 kick-off