Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Miguel Llera - He ain't got a clue

Turns out he does.

Fully qualified UEFA coach with additional coaching qualifications, whilst playing for Scunthorpe this season he's started work with the Sheff Wed academy coaching the youth.

Comments

• Options

Turns out he does.

Fully qualified UEFA coach with additional coaching qualifications, whilst playing for Scunthorpe this season he's started work with the Sheff Wed academy coaching the youth.

There's always work for good drivers...
  • Options

Turns out he does.

There's always work for good drivers...
    Valley Express recruiting?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Turns out he does.

I'm happy to be shot down if I've got this wrong, but my immediate reaction to this is that surely holding down jobs with two clubs represents a conflict of interests? I'm surprised he's been allowed to do it.
  • Options

Turns out he does.

I'm happy to be shot down if I've got this wrong, but my immediate reaction to this is that surely holding down jobs with two clubs represents a conflict of interests? I'm surprised he's been allowed to do it.
    Have liked this comment but at the same time I guess you could say its no different Player X for Warrington on Saturdays yet being a builder Monday-Friday.

I guess if the teams were in the same League (Hope so soon) then it may well become a conflict
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Turns out he does.

Have liked this comment but at the same time I guess you could say its no different Player X for Warrington on Saturdays yet being a builder Monday-Friday.

I guess if the teams were in the same League (Hope so soon) then it may well become a conflict
    I think it is different because playing for Warrington is part time

Playing for Scunthorpe is full time and I would imagine the coaching at wendies was as well.

So surely he is not putting his full ability into both, and what if they draw each other in the FA Cup
  • Options
    Is about a two hour journey between the two as well... I guess the other way of looking at it is that Llera is coaching a Youth team @ Wednesday rather the Senior Team (i.e. Could even be the U10s) - And the bottom line is I guess provided Llera sticks to his commitments at Scunthorpe, what he does in his spare time in his own affair
  • Options
    are you sure its not that he coaches the youth team at scunthorpe on a wednesday?
  • Options
    Good luck to him