Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We Need To Rearrange the Millwall Game... Get Your Excuses In Early

My sons just informed he's got a party on the Millwall game, he wants to know if Charlton can rearrange the fixture so he can make it...

Comments

• Millwall Flu - there will be a bug doing the rounds.
  • Who organises a party on the Charlton Millwall fixture. After all it's our cup final.
  • My daughter is singing in the school choir at the Hockley Christmas lights switch on

And my wife is currently 37 weeks pregnant

Gutted, but would be more gutted to miss the away game to be honest

On the positive the last Millwall match I missed was the win in the snow, stuck in traffic on the A13..
  • Ah bollox just realized i'm booked into the salon at 3 o'clock that day.
  • I'm going to the cinema.......
  • My son has been invited to a party on the 22nd at 3pm. We gave him the ultimatum today and, without a second thought, "I want to go Charlton v Millwall Dad.." Hopefully he brings some luck as he may regret that decision!

Congratulations mate. We've just had our third child after a seven year break and are loving every second of doing the baby stuff all over again......
  • Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that weekend
  • edited November 2014
    It's my girlfriend's birthday AND I'm in Texas... Double whammy!
  • Sponsored links:

• My daughter is singing in the school choir at the Hockley Christmas lights switch on

On the positive the last Millwall match I missed was the win in the snow, stuck in traffic on the A13..

I know our pitch was bad but I didn't think we needed to play in the middle of the road!
  • My sons just informed he's got a party on the Millwall game, he wants to know if Charlton can rearrange the fixture so he can make it...

I'm at a work event that I can't duck out of :o(
  • Dazzler21 said:

My sons just informed he's got a party on the Millwall game, he wants to know if Charlton can rearrange the fixture so he can make it...

I'm at a work event that I can't duck out of :o(
    It's quackers that you have to miss the game for work!
  • I broke my thermos flask
  • I have got to tint @paulie8290 's hair and clean @miserableoldgit 's van
  • Well, actually, I am going to the match, my first this season:
    I'm currently "banned" from home games as we're unbeaten, so, maybe,with reverse psychology........
  • dizzee said:

Who organises a party on the Charlton Millwall fixture. After all it's our cup final.

You think that is bad, my brother in law (Charlton fan) married a Millwall fan (She is a nice person really) and they chose the date of last seasons Valley fixture, i know I did not miss much but they were not to know.
  • I've got 'piles' of problems and the hard seats do me no favours at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a big party on the Friday night, so given my bladder these days I still expect to be urinating at 3pm Saturday so gonna have to skip it.
  • I am washing my hair. Also still scared from when we pulled the Lions tail, proper shitting myself!
  • Firstly... Trains have been cancelled so got nothing to watch...

Secondly and most important... Getting me nails done
  • I'm in the north stand but need to smoke every 45 minutes and there is nowhere, just nowhere, I can go to do this.
    For that reason, I'm out!
  • Can't go as I'm washing my anorak.
  • Can't go as I need to mark the 3:44 from Hither Green in my card

A23 for us. Watched a car go up a hill and slide straight back down. True story.
  • I'm just going to sit in and have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig wank