Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eltham Tonight

Anyone know what's going on around Westmount Road. Helicopter and OB everywhere.

Comments

• FUCK it's Wall.... R U N !!!!!
  • Party at Westmount Rd with about 100 teens now clashing with riot police

Were you there?
  • Chirpy will get his licence revoked, before he's opened :-)
  • Used to live in Westmount Rd, obviously gone down hill since

Were you there?
    I'm more Project Analyst than Project X

• Looks like Red Division being kettled again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently some kid found out that their mum was having an affair and while she was on holiday invited over 300 kidd round and was charging a tenner for people to come and smash up his house to get back at her
  • Hang on a minute, I thought the partayy, my son was going to was the day of the Millwall match....
  • Apparently some kid found out that their mum was having an affair and while she was on holiday invited over 300 kidd round and was charging a tenner for people to come and smash up his house to get back at her

Very entrepreneurial. He'll go far
  • Those were the days, crashing parties, smashing peoples houses up, fighting the old bill, getting pissed on a bottle of thunderbirds.

Someone take me back to the mid 90's please!!

• I thought this was going to be about fireworks
  • edited November 2014

Those were the days, crashing parties, smashing peoples houses up, fighting the old bill, getting pissed on a bottle of thunderbirds.

or prison
  • Chunes said:

Those were the days, crashing parties, smashing peoples houses up, fighting the old bill, getting pissed on a bottle of thunderbirds.

or prison
    Oh no, I'm far to pretty to go to prison! With a face like mine, they'll be fighting over me!
  • Those were the days, crashing parties, smashing peoples houses up, fighting the old bill, getting pissed on a bottle of thunderbirds.

Remember a load of us getting turfed out a party just off Plumstead High St around 4am and walking back to Bexleyheath dropping various people off like a walking bus along the way.

Sun coming up, we decided to cut open the slabs of Sunday newspapers waiting outside the newsagents by gun shop in Welling, just as a cop car went past. Couldn't have timed it worse. Sprinting away down South Gypsy like our lives depended upon it until someone pointed out we'd just nicked a few News of the Worlds, not turned a bank over!

Happy days. Thought I'd pulled a decent sort that night only to discover she was 'with the church' and didn't put out. Strangely enough none of my mates warned me until I'd put about 3hrs of groundwork in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Might as well have!
  • I remember my 1st party crash. We got in all excited thinking where cool....then saw someones mum handing out garlic bread, was not the party we were hoping for!

still 4 hours later my mate that got pissed and randomly started swinging at everyone other then his mates. He got booted to the floor when completely intoxicated and people kicked the crap out of him. His mum picked him up.
  • Dave2l said:

I remember my 1st party crash. We got in all excited thinking where cool....then saw someones mum handing out garlic bread, was not the party we were hoping for!

still 4 hours later my mate that got pissed and randomly started swinging at everyone other then his mates. He got booted to the floor when completely intoxicated and people kicked the crap out of him. His mum picked him up.

You should have gone to the party with all the nuns there.

• WSS said:

Apparently some kid found out that their mum was having an affair and while she was on holiday invited over 300 kidd round and was charging a tenner for people to come and smash up his house to get back at her

Very entrepreneurial. He'll go far
    Bloody Tory, exploiting the underclass of Eltham.
    Burn him
  • edited November 2014
    I recall 'wanky simons' party, kidbrooke park road circa 1986-7, like something from the inbetweeners. Someone was throwing petrol on the bonfire, others were pouring booze in the fish tank, poo on the walls. Not good. His house got fairly trashed. Them were the days of huge gatherings on the heath outside the hare and billet pub.
  • I married a nun
  • I vaguely remember a party in Eltham where we ending up climbing over the wall and having mixed skinny dipping in the Lido.

Then the Police turned up.
  • I vaguely remember a party in Eltham where we ending up climbing over the wall and having mixed skinny dipping in the Lido.

Then the Police turned up.

The OB were returning a lost cardy.
  • dancafc said:

I married a nun

Thankyou your Reverence...