Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Memorable parties

2»

Comments

• Options

When I was younger I went to a memorable party just up the road from where I live. There was jelly & blancmange, games, a clown & they even gave everyone a goody bag to take home.

I love the way you have had to google the spelling of blancmange.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Another party, where there was a ridiculously long queue for the bathroom.

I found out some girl was giving blow jobs :-)

What about the one where you slammed the door in Paul Walsh's face?
    Still waiting......
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Party Party! Film circa 1983 is a good laugh, has lots of the stories from this thread in it. Cheap British film, corny, but full of names still around today.

Jacko from brush Strokes, my favourite film when I was about 8, have it on DVD now.

Top on Top off

'Im gonna drown myself, 'you want hand?

• Options
    Riviera said:

Went to a party in Invicta Close, opposite Graftons as it was then, in about '82. The parents were at their caravan. The lad who was hosting wouldn't let his little brother come down stairs and so he phoned his parents at the clubhouse of the site and they came back and chucked us all out.

Riviera said:

Went to a party in Invicta Close, opposite Graftons as it was then, in about '82. The parents were at their caravan. The lad who was hosting wouldn't let his little brother come down stairs and so he phoned his parents at the clubhouse of the site and they came back and chucked us all out.

Don't you mean Inca Drive?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Another party, where there was a ridiculously long queue for the bathroom.

I found out some girl was giving blow jobs :-)

What about the one where you slammed the door in Paul Walsh's face?
    Still waiting......
    Well that was it. He tried to gatecrash, "don't you know who I am ? I'm Paul Walsh" and I shut the door in his face :-)
  • Options
    My first squat rave in a warehouse in bermondsey. Opened my eyes to a world that I didn't know existed until then.

For the house heads out there, seeing Kerri Chandler in an east london studio this year. Greatest set I've ever heard in terms of tunes and without a doubt the greatest vibe I've ever experienced.
  • Options

My first squat rave in a warehouse in bermondsey. Opened my eyes to a world that I didn't know existed until then.

For the house heads out there, seeing Kerri Chandler in an east london studio this year. Greatest set I've ever heard in terms of tunes and without a doubt the greatest vibe I've ever experienced.

I think I can safely say that I understood about 20% of this post:( No doubt its my age but honestly each individual word is familiar but in that order - complete gibberish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I was 17 a mate of a mate drove us to a party in Abbey Wood. It turned out to be a dead loss, no spare and no beer left after a short time. I strolled to the kitchen and the only drink around was a bottle of gin. I filled my half pint glass full of neat gin and found myself an armchair and drank the lot (never before having drunk any spirits). Later on this mate of a mate said were leaving so I tried to stand up but had no feeling in my legs. I was literally legless, so they had to lift me out of the chair and carry me to the car. To this day I can't stand the smell of gin.
  • Options
    JWADDICK said:

I think I can safely say that I understood about 20% of this post:( No doubt its my age but honestly each individual word is familiar but in that order - complete gibberish.
    Perfectly clear to me. You carry on OBH.