Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Graeme Le Saux.

To be fair his matchside commentaries could be a yawn. He is not one of your knockabout, joke a minute type of chap.
Nevertheless, on all things football his views are insightful and seem to be well thought out.
This goes beyond the usual sack him, get rid of or nothing will change etc type of comment. Stand up Lawrenson.
I wonder if anyone from up above has ever considered giving Le Saux a role in the FA. Maybe he is a little bit to smart for the likes of Greg Dyke.

Comments

• Graeme
  • Talal said:

Graeme

Cheers.Thanks for that.
  • Didn't he get peeved when he wasn't appointed one of the main commentators at a major event? Don't think he commentated again after that. Sounds a bit sulky but know someone that knows/knew him, always said he was a nice family orientated guy.
  • Talal said:

Didn't he get peeved when he wasn't appointed one of the main commentators at a major event? Don't think he commentated again after that. Sounds a bit sulky but know someone that knows/knew him, always said he was a nice family orientated guy.

I think you are right. I hope they did not give his posting to Fowler!
  • He's good at beach football.
  • @pettgra .. are you his agent? .. there are literally scores of ex footballers who have moved into punditry, Le Saux being just one of them ..
  • @pettgra .. are you his agent? .. there are literally scores of ex footballers who have moved into punditry, Le Saux being just one of them ..

Well I am out of work at the moment Lincs.
    He just made an impression on me thats all. There are scores of football pundits that don't.
    Well not favourably anyway.
  • Always liked Le Saux. Excellent pundit, if that's not an oxymoron. I'd like to hear him on the radio again. Just read he's commentating in the US, which is shame. Hope he comes back.
  • Played football at a charity event he organised. Lovely bloke. Down to earth. He ended up breaking a fight between two teams in Catford. Ran out on to the pitch shouting at both teams.