Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny smell in the air?

Could anyone smell it? Made me and few others around me in the north feel sick. Smelt like fuel

Comments

• Options
    Smellwall?
  • Options
    probably those charm merchants from the not so new den.
  • Options
    Yes we could. Not sure what it was
  • Options
    I think it was those new burgers they were trying out in the Covered End lower!
  • Options
    Was it not the flares?!
  • Options
    New after shave being worn in the Jimmy Seed. 'Flatulence' by Kellie Mahoney.
  • Options
    My daughter kept mentioning it but I couldn't detect anything. Obviously too old.
  • Options
    Me and my other half could smell something in the East Stand... Like the OP has said, smelt very much like fuel
  • Options
    Yeah i could smell it too. All around the ground. Really odd
  • Options
    Was a flare in the north second half
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Down by the pickwick it stunk of weed
  • Options
    We could still smell it on the way home through Woolwich smelt like burnt fuel was there a fire somewhere ?
  • Options
    there was the same smell in charlton last night.
  • Options
    Smelt it before and after the game walking through the park. A chemical smell. Orrible
  • Options
    I could still smell it walking back to my car at about half 6. I was parked on Thorntree Road and could smell it from there.
  • Options
    I thought it was someone with Bottle of vinegar on their chips but looked around and no one was eating. I then thought it was either an older guy nearby had pissed himself or it was me (i had a heavy session last night). Pleased to hear it was none of these.
  • Options
    Smelt like white spirit
  • Options

I could still smell it walking back to my car at about half 6. I was parked on Thorntree Road and could smell it from there.

The fire brigade blocked off Kinvechy Gardens, fire engine, redirected traffic etc. maybe that was it.
  • Options
    Funny, I noticed something in Thorntree Road myself, like nam11 said it was like white spirit. There were a road closure in I think, Prospect Vale before the game although there were no emergency vehicles around.
  • Options
    Was pretty random... For a moment, I thought we had a freshen up guy in the toilet, who obviously bought dodgy Dolce & Gabanna down the market
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Could anyone smell it? Made me and few others around me in the north feel sick. Smelt like fuel

Probably that clear out of their squad our friendly Millwall poster mentioned the other day....

• Options
    Fanny smell in the air?
  • Options
    I wonder if a plane dumped a load of fuel?
  • Options

Why did I just receive an email telling me that you had posted this comment?
  • Options

Why did I just receive an email telling me that you had posted this comment?
    You've pressed a button to the right. Bookmarked it.

Anyway that smell was a shocker. Headache.
  • Options
    Was it tankers of disinfection liquid to clean the away end after the game?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Was it tankers of disinfection liquid to clean the away end after the game?

I think you maybe right, it was full of ratchets.
  • Options
    It takes 4 days and 3 hours for land to decontaminate after Millwall have been about. FACT.
  • Options
    It was the stench of them stone island jackets which havnt been washed for years...

• Options
    milo said:

The fire brigade blocked off Kinvechy Gardens, fire engine, redirected traffic etc. maybe that was it.
    Yes, there was a house fire in Kinveachy Gardens, at the top of Thorntree.