Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone looking forward to the Ipswich Game?

2»

Comments

• Options

Going to be 3000 Ipswich in the Jimmy Seed so that should ensure a reasonable atmosphere at least

Decent turnout for a lunchtime kickoff
  • Options
    I am because it's on BEIN TV in the States so I can actually watch us live. Have to get up at 4am though. :-)
  • Options
    Rob said:

I am because it's on BEIN TV in the States so I can actually watch us live. Have to get up at 4am though. :-)

Same here but a bit more sane: 6am. :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Yep, number one son will be with me and his Ipswich supporting mate. Don't do predictions but am mildly confident of giving the cat another arse kicking free Saturday :-)
    Edit; just had a thought, parking will be tight with a few thousand tractors fighting for spaces, might have to get the train.
  • Options
    Have they really sold 3000? Fantastic turn out.
  • Options
    Yes, because it's on TV.

No, because it's on TV.

Does that make sense?
  • Options
    this game;
    meh......whatever man.
  • Options
    Very excited now. Should be a good game. Plus there's nothing like a breakfast pint to stir the soul. COYR!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Shit few days so looking forward to a session of socially acceptable loud public swearing
  • Options
    Enjoying this season. So yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goin to this then straight to Erith & Belvedere v Phoenix in Kent Senior Trophy.
  • Options
    May have persuaded a pub owner in Copenhagen to pop it on. Possibly.
  • Options
    I'm well excited. Early start for me (1pm) in Melbourne. Game kicks off at 11.15pm local time. Great excuse for a 'Leo Sayer'.
  • Options
    Rob said:

I'm luckier than you. It's 8.15pm here in China. Usually the game time is 11pm-1am so I'm happy that I can go to bed a couple of hours earlier tonight.

Apart from the early kick-off, I don't understand why some of the fans don't look forward to a home game? I know Sky is like some kind of a curse but I don't believe too much in superstitions. I'm personally very very excited about watching us play live for the fourth time this season - only three or four games were broadcast live last whole season and it's only November now.
  • Options

Yes, because it's on TV.

No, because it's on TV.

Does that make sense?

Exactly my thoughts.
  • Options
    I was really looking forward to watching it on tv. But it isn't on here. Normally the early Championship game is shown, but I think it isn't on because of the West Brom v Arse game. So am v disappointed
  • Options
    Yep - COYR !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Yep - COYR !

What he said.
    Sitting in watching tele is for old people.
  • Options
    Is there a moody internet feed for this game? There must be as it's on sky, right?

Laid up in bed after an operation, but I'll open my windows so I can hear us cheer when the many goals roar in (if the wind's blowing the right way!)

More likely just the bloody drum!
  • Options

se9addick said:

Yep - COYR !

What he said.

se9addick said:

Yep - COYR !

What he said.
    Cheers guys!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is the meaning of meh then?
  • Options

se9addick said:

Yep - COYR !

What he said.

se9addick said:

Yep - COYR !

What he said.
    Cheers guys!

see, you've started repeating yourself.
  • Options

Think it means 'couldn't give a shit' in Facebook lingo
  • Options

Signifies indifference