Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

realistic January targets you'd like to see

124»

Comments

• Options

Difference is Heskey is clubless at the moment.

And clueless
  • Options
    Jonathan Forte at Oldham. Caused us loads of problems at a The Valley at few years ago. Big, strong, fast and regularly scoring.
  • Options
    Sunday Mirror reporting that Boro & Derby will both try and get Bamford for £2m in January.

Given that we were allegedly ready to go to €2.4m for Andy (whatever happened to him & his dad) Delort, does that then seem a realistic price bracket for us now?

The difficult part then is whether we can compete with either of those 2 clubs for either wages or attractiveness, given he's starting every week for Boro & did for Derby last year & both are challenging higher than we are.

Would love us to try though.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Difference is Heskey is clubless at the moment.

And clueless
    http://youtu.be/0McFPYTCnXI
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Sunday Mirror reporting that Boro & Derby will both try and get Bamford for £2m in January.

Given that we were allegedly ready to go to €2.4m for Andy (whatever happened to him & his dad) Delort, does that then seem a realistic price bracket for us now?

The difficult part then is whether we can compete with either of those 2 clubs for either wages or attractiveness, given he's starting every week for Boro & did for Derby last year & both are challenging higher than we are.

Would love us to try though.

Considering what Delort and Assombalonga went for and how much Chelsea demanded for Lukaku I would be very surprised if 2 million was anywhere near enough, young, English and scores goals, all the ingredients for a move with a lot of money invoved
  • Options
    Altidore on loan from Sunderland would be perfect.......
  • Options
    iaitch said:

An I wouldn't want Warnock near the Valley either.

Even if it meant palace had been relegated?
  • Options
    No, no way, can't stand the bloke.
  • Options
    Players from the North unlikely to come this far down to London on loan because of the upheaval so we need to consider London Premiership teams or abroad.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Tony Watt - I reckon he's still finding his feet at Standard and RD might think to ship him back to Britain for the latter part of this season. Bit of a pipe dream but a lad who has got strength , pace and finishing as his main attributes he might just fancy a stint in the championship to highlight his profile.

Gary Mackay-Steven - Another Scottish player with huge potential , very tricky winger and his hinted that move to the championship may be on the cards.

Chris Humphrey - Preston North End Jamaican midfielder has been in sparkling form and would bring extra energy to a fairly slow midfield

Olayinka Fredrick Oladotun Ladapo - Wildcard but I have seen him play for Grays this looked an absolute class above

You heard it here first #gloat

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:

CH4RLTON said:

Tony Watt - I reckon he's still finding his feet at Standard and RD might think to ship him back to Britain for the latter part of this season. Bit of a pipe dream but a lad who has got strength , pace and finishing as his main attributes he might just fancy a stint in the championship to highlight his profile.

Gary Mackay-Steven - Another Scottish player with huge potential , very tricky winger and his hinted that move to the championship may be on the cards.

Chris Humphrey - Preston North End Jamaican midfielder has been in sparkling form and would bring extra energy to a fairly slow midfield

Olayinka Fredrick Oladotun Ladapo - Wildcard but I have seen him play for Grays this looked an absolute class above

You heard it here first #gloat

1 down 3 to go
  • Options
    Heskey signed for Bolton a few weeks ago - one goal and one assist in two appearances.

See spongemeister? Miracles can happen.