Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton Wanderers OAP Centre

So only last week they had Eidur Gudjohnsen training with them and expected to sign a contract, he recently played for their under 21s

Now they also have Heskey training with them

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2014/emile-heskey-training-with-bolton-wanderers-2122082.aspx

Comments

• Options
    You know what, providing he could still run Heskey might not be a bad foil for Igor...

(runs for cover)
  • Options
    Talal said:

You know what, providing he could still run Heskey might not be a bad foil for Igor...

(runs for cover)

probably too old now, but when he left aston villa, he wouldn't have been a bad championship target man at all.

Can't wait for the CL armchair managers to comment saying how poopie he is and was. Protip: If repeated managers with some of the highest coaching qualifications and lived their entire life in and around football keep picking a certain player that you can't fathom because "a striker's job is to score goals", you may have to reevaluate your knowledge of the game.
  • Options
    I will probably get pelters for this but I would gladly have one (not both) of them as an impact substitute. The value of 3 out of 7 substitutes has elongated many careers.Bringing on a player of quality in the final third of a match could assist us in picking up more points.

Our problem is we lack that penetration in the final third . I am sure that either of those could do a job.
  • Options

Talal said:

(runs for cover)

probably too old now, but when he left aston villa, he wouldn't have been a bad championship target man at all.

Can't wait for the CL armchair managers to comment saying how poopie he is and was. Protip: If repeated managers with some of the highest coaching qualifications and lived their entire life in and around football keep picking a certain player that you can't fathom because "a striker's job is to score goals", you may have to reevaluate your knowledge of the game.
    That's what I always maintain about Pringle. On his own, he would never have been a prolific forward, but he and Hunt worked really well together in the title-winning season. They made an excellent partnership, in my humble opinion, of course.

• Options
    Now signed a short term contract with them.
  • Options
    Played for Bolton Wanderers U21s yesterday and lost 3-1 against Reading U21s. Stretching the definition of an U21 there...
  • Options
    he can't be anymore static and immobile than were Bent M and Bright
  • Options
    I was all ways a fan of heskey he got the best out of Owen and all ways done a good but because he did not score lots he got slaged off which is wrong.
  • Options
    As delia once said, if you want to finish a good dinner, you've got to make a good dinner,Emile was more suited to the kitchen.
  • Options
    Heskey has scored to make it 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know he has. I'm outside the poxy Reebok/Macron sat in traffic.