Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LONG SHOT - Does anyone on here know Lee Evans or anyone close to him?

I'm looking to get a message to him and wondered if anyone one here had any contacts that might give me a better chance of catching his eye than just emailing his agent.

It's a long story but involves one of my staff falling ill and being unable to see his latest (and final) show.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Does he have twitter? May be able to contact him through that
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Wish I could help Swisdom.

I continue to be disappointed that fellow Addicks would rather be sarcastic and make a joke about these sort of things instead of saying nothing or trying to help in any way.

At the very least this will get you a bump. I'll whack something on FB, you never know. Good luck.

This.
    There's some proper fools on here.
    They're on every forum, I know, but it's really irritating.
  • Options
    Anyone know Jim Davidson to see it he knows Lee Evans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im sure you have tried this. I needed to contact Jim Davidson awhile ago went on line found he had a web site ,which in turn had an email addy. I contacted it and in 24 hrs his PR lady responded. Check the obvious.
  • Options

Anyone know Jim Davidson to see it he knows Lee Evans

was about to post the same. Jim's boy is on here so maybe he could help.

• Options
    Please tell him he's not funny.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ediited.. I can't stop myself. I need help.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

red_murph said:

I continue to be disappointed that fellow Addicks would rather be sarcastic and make a joke about these sort of things instead of saying nothing or trying to help in any way.

At the very least this will get you a bump. I'll whack something on FB, you never know. Good luck.

This.
    Evans above.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Valley11 said:

red_murph said:

This.
    Evans help us.
  • Options
    you should try his agents/ management

offthekerb

they may forward the request
  • Options
    His agent passed away I believe
  • Options
    they are still trading and have around 30 staff
  • Options

correct and that is why Evans is retiring apparently, doesn't want to end up the same way.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

correct and that is why Evans is retiring apparently, doesn't want to end up the same way.

Hows retiring gonna stop him shuffling off?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Hows retiring gonna stop him shuffling off?
    Think it made him realise how much time he's spent away from his family over the years and wants to make up for it. Re-evaluating his priorities is the term he used in an interview.