Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addams Family actor Ken Weatherwax dies aged 59. Played Pugsley. R.I.P.

Sad news and only 59.

Comments

• Options
    Seriously ! Who else died today ?
  • Options
    Puts everything into perspective.......
  • Options
    True my Great great Uncle Charles Addams wrote the series as a cartoon strip for the New Yorker magazine, his (my) family were originally from Camberwell (Cold Harbour Lane) so I have always felt a little uncomfortable with the song as deep down its named after a SE London family
  • Options
    SE7toSG3.... is what you wrote really true?? If so that is quite a claim as the Addams family is a real American institution and global phenomenon!
  • Options
    Yes all true as far as I am aware, my Great Grandfather is Charles Frederick Addams (note the DD) they were a single surname family and distant relations went to the states from Camberwell early 19C or so I was always told, Charles Addams the cartoonist and creator of the Addams family lived in a place called Westfield NJ and I visited his house. Few years ago, the curator said he thought it was the same family. My lad Georgie (mascot Saturday) has the middle name Addam as a nod to that side of the family.
  • Options
    Pugsley outlived by Gomez-John Astin is still going strong at 84. RIP.
  • Options
    HandG said:

Pugsley outlived by Gomez-John Astin is still going strong at 84. RIP.

Of course the first Gomez from the remakes was Raul Julia who died quite young. I think they replaced him with Tim Curry?