Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Warnock - what a nice bloke

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Honestly

My son made me wait outside after the game for bleeding ages whilst he got his autographs - he did very well indeed got most of the 1st team ..

Anyway Warnock came out seperately from the team coach walked over to the kids and thanked them all for waiting - signed all the autographs and photos etc and chatted with the kids.

He was then given a load of stick by some charlton fans having a go at him for Sheff Utd playing the long ball game, which made me laugh considering that was all we did 2nd half, and hats off to Warnock he stood there and had a debate with these lads about it as well.

I know he's a muppet on the pitch.

I did say to him I bet you won't be moaning about todays referee eh Neil - to which he just smiled and said no not today -

Comments

• Options
    I've always had a lot of time for the bloke. Not sure of his tatics though, lots of time wasting on Saturday and the less said about the battle of Bramall Lane...
  • Options
    i was there when he came out...he went up a long way in my estimation of him when he stopped...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]i was there when he came out...he went up a long way in my estimation of him when he stopped...

Seems a decent guy

But makes a brilliant anagram! Priceless!
  • Options
    Oh right -
  • Options
    i always liked him, makes me larf the way he acts, he is a flippin loon man!!
  • Options
    He's good entertainment. As I understand it he's a Sheffield lad and is now managing the team he supported as a kid. In which case you can't blame him for getting carried away.