Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Buble Tickets

Have two tickets for tonight's concert at the O2 they are £85 each face value willing to take £100 for both.Tickets would have to be collected from Herne Bay.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Christ - i've paid less than that for 'The Who' supported by Weller and Marr tomorrow night!

Not a dig at your price btw - but the original cost.
  • Options

Christ - i've paid less than that for 'The Who' supported by Weller and Marr tomorrow night!

Doubt Marr will be playing. He was in the middle of a US tour, due to be playing in California tomorrow night and cancelled all remaining dates.
  • Options

I paid less than that for Pete Townshends book.
  • Options

Weller and Marr aren't supporting, the support band are called Slydigs.
  • Options

I'd keep an eye out for updates on tomorrow night if I were you. Roger Daltrey is ill, last night's concert in wales had to he cut short.

Praying he recovers as I have tickets too.
  • Options
    As you predicted Dave :-(
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Weller and Marr aren't supporting, the support band are called Slydigs.
    Really? I was fed incorrect information then and unfortunately also passed it on. Ooops.