Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

welling v ebbsfleet

FA Trophy replay postponed as lights not working in bar or changing rooms at PVR! Why couldn't they just move over to Eriths stand? That and Jamie Day dropping a division it's not a great week for Welling.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    On the bus on my way home. Two floodlights were out as well.

It wasn't just lights, there was no power at all to that side of the ground.
  • Options
    Should have just wired up to the lamppost like in phoenix nights!
  • Options
    Any idea when the game will be played chaps?
  • Options

Tuesday 23rd December.
  • Options
    Potentially next Tuesday
  • Options

Tuesday 23rd December.
    thank you
  • Options
    That was a bit of luck for me. I was thinking of going to the game last night. Next Tuesday is much more convenient.
  • Options
    A very good 3 1 win for welling today against Aldershot. Ebbsfleet lost 1 0.
  • Options
    Nine points clear of Dartford :-)
  • Options
    Bolox bloody ebbsfleet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For all their money (budget probably 3-4 times Welling's) Ebbsfleet are a poor side. Welling were pretty comfortable for 45mins. In true Charlton style they then imploded in the second half.
  • Options
    2-0 up and let it slip
  • Options
    Fleet wanted it more in the end. Prob as day looks like he's going to be getting rid of most of browns players in the next few weeks, they were fighting for their jobs.

First trip to park view road tonight (I've had a few pre season tickets which I never made it to in the past, including one on a Tuesday night?!) not the best view around the ground with the floodlights in the way. Very poor burgers with no onions but the bar was very nice for a non league ground.