Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Embarassed and Ashamed.....

Not about our current plight but over the fact that this bloke plays for us. What on earth does he look like? Who does he think is going to recognise HIM?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007180725,00.html

Comments

• Options
    The big 'Marcus' tattoo on his arm might give it away.....I remember on netaddicks someone said they saw Luke Young smoking at a concert. Some people thought it was ok but I for one think its disgusting for a pro athlete to smoke....it might explain why Marcus has been injury plagued this season.....
  • Options
    Not fussed about the odd cheeky fag as long as that is all it is.

But that tattoo, oh dear.

If ever there was a stereotypical div footballer, it is him, has there ever been a couple so well matched.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]If ever there was a stereotypical div footballer, it is him, has there ever been a couple so well matched.

Totally agree. Big ego, little talent...
  • Options
    Am i missing something here. He's 28 and he's out at a club with his bird. Big deal!
  • Options
    yeah and entitled to a life in my opinion, dont think pros should drink or smoke but its up to the club really.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Am i missing something here. He's 28 and he's out at a club with his bird. Big deal!

Exactly...

Plus that looks more like an MCS fag , ALLEGEDLY, than a B&H
  • Options
    Don't care that he's out clubbing, just wish that he did not look like such a complete knob.

The man is nearly 30 years of age and he is trying to look like some wannabe Gangsta rapper, what a twat.
  • Options
    I'd rather he keep out of the limelight and concentrate on getting fit for our last 3 games.

he's obviously not fussed about his health and recovery, or he'd be at home resting without a crafty fag

the pic the other week annoyed me more when 3 hours after he limped off he was out on the razz. its not professional. the day after fine, when you're not playing fine, but 3 hours after you're injured? sorry, thats out of order.
  • Options
    oy nearly 30 (28) is not old, and neither is 36! I wonder what the average age of the the gangster rapper is??

:P
  • Options
    sunglasses at that time of night? div.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ha ha true..
  • Options
    I'd rather he keep out of the limelight and concentrate on getting fit for our last 3 games.

he's obviously not fussed about his health and recovery, or he'd be at home resting without a crafty fag

the pic the other week annoyed me more when 3 hours after he limped off he was out on the razz. its not professional. the day after fine, when you're not playing fine, but 3 hours after you're injured? sorry, thats out of order.

++++++

Suzi, you are 100% bang on with that.

He's supposed to have a bad back which aggravates his hamstring injury yet he is not enough of a pro to give the club scene a miss for another month when he will be on holidays.

The man is surely Curbs worst ever signing. 2.5 million for him and we could have got Crouch from Gillingham or Pompey for less than that a couple of years back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]sunglasses at that time of night? div.

no only that, he was wearing a pair with one pair still tucked into his shirt! what a gimp.

thing is, i don't even think banning him or fining him would make him change. he obviously doesn't care.
  • Options
    one pair were hers perhaps?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]one pair were hers perhaps?

when you hers, you mean the bunt in the background! That aint danielle lloyd, thats his ex bird that gemma bird from holyoaks! So this pic aint even recent! Not defending the way he looks tho, he looks a prize bell!
  • Options
    looks like danielle to me... not that I would know..
  • Options
    *please insert your own double entendre here*
  • Options

still a gimp.

it was danielle lloyd. in the sun, gemma atkinson was on the page after with her assets out.
  • Options
    He does alright with the ladies then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]He does alright with the ladies then!

course he does $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

not exactly the best lookin fooker is he!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm embarrassed and ashamed by his 'performances' on the pitch.

And not surprised at all that he was out clubbing 3 hours after limping off the other night - first thing I thought of when he went off was that he was probably off to catch the end of happy hour at China White's. Rarely seen a player so keen to get off the pitch - physio had barely made it past the sideline and he was already donning his gangsta shirt in the changing rooms (wasn't like he'd done enough running to work up a sweat and warrant a shower).

Can't stand the bloke, his attitude stinks and he's a sh*t footballer to boot (I wish someone would boot him!).

Absolute money grabbing, whinging, overpaid, arrogant f*ck if you ask me. Sooner he's shown the door the better.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]I'm embarrassed and ashamed by his 'performances' on the pitch.

And not surprised at all that he was out clubbing 3 hours after limping off the other night - first thing I thought of when he went off was that he was probably off to catch the end of happy hour at China White's. Rarely seen a player so keen to get off the pitch - physio had barely made it past the sideline and he was already donning his gangsta shirt in the changing rooms (wasn't like he'd done enough running to work up a sweat and warrant a shower).

Can't stand the bloke, his attitude stinks and he's a sh*t footballer to boot (I wish someone would boot him!).

Absolute money grabbing, whinging, overpaid, arrogant f*ck if you ask me. Sooner he's shown the door the better.

lol dude, say it like is man aye, say itlike it is
  • Options
    .[/quote]

lol dude, say it like is man aye, say itlike it is[/quote]

Ha ha! Bit out of character for me to get wound up about anything - partly down to having a bad day but mostly due to the fact that I believe every word of my earlier rant!

And relax....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite].

lol dude, say it like is man aye, say itlike it is

Ha ha! Bit out of character for me to get wound up about anything - partly down to having a bad day but mostly due to the fact that I believe every word of my earlier rant!

And relax....

well dude thats why i commented, your normally not as ranty as that lol!
  • Options
    A lot of profesional sportsmen smoke. I think they should be discrete though.
  • Options
    I couldn't give a monkeys if he had a cigarette out of each nostril, a Donner kebab in 1 hand and a Stella in the other if he does the biz on the pitch. And he ain't, so disgusting behaviour! You wouldnt see superkev behaving like that.