Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ZZ won't stay IF we go down...

WSSWSS
edited April 2007 in General Charlton
can't blame him to be honest

Comments

• Options
    Do you think he is that 'good' to be a big miss.

I'm not sure yet.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2007
    Needs to sort out his composure in front of goal but i think he is a good player.
  • Options
    Oh well
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Do you think he is that 'good' to be a big miss.

I'm not sure yet.[/quote]

Is this his choice? Or that the club won't be able to afford him? In the CCC I think he'll be a great player.

Does it also mean that Walton will be in the squad next year?
  • Options
    the guy is on loan.. and as such this is sooo not newsworthy!
  • Options
    from what I have seen recently wouldnt be a bad thing him going back.

Was it me or did he miss two very good chances to score against City and Everton away ?
  • Options
    The chance at Citeh wasn't a good chance, Everton, yeah poor miss
  • Options
    He's a glory-hunter and I thought he was awful Saturday. He doesn't care about CAFC because he is going back home. Shouldn't play him at Blackburn.....
  • Options
    LOL, in all honesty he can go kiss my ass
  • Options
    i'm quite shocked at people's reactions.

I think he has been pretty good for us to be honest. he is more comfortable on the ball than a lot of our team and is always showing effort.

If we slated every player that missed a couple of chances we wouldnt like anyone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    has been one of our best players over the past few games and looks at his best playing just of Dazza up front in my opinion.

one of the few who is prepared to hold onto the ball and try and pass it (along with Song).

the article being referred to is in todays Sun and is all cr@p anyway cause he's not even our player, he's on loan !...to be honest I'd fully expect him not to stay if we went down as he's good enough for 10 or 12 prem sides !!
  • Options
    See you later ZZ. In 5 year time people will ask me if i remember you. My answer will be no.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]See you later ZZ. In 5 year time people will ask me if i remember you. My answer will be no.

very harsh. Not even 'our' player and considering most of us thought it would be as successful as an overseas colaberation, and a glorified work experience for ZZ, he's gone on to become a feature in our side.

Will he commit to the club ? No, he wants to keep his options open to the end of the season. Slightly disappointing on our part, because i think he will get better still, but i personally don't blame him till waiting till the Summer and seeing what options are on the table.
  • Options
    To be honest, I don't think he's done much for the side and has missed a handful of great chances that wouldn't of seen us in the mess that we are in at the moment.
  • Options
    I rate the bloke.

It's worth considering that with his lack of knowledge of the English language mischievous agents might be shit stirring!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]To be honest, I don't think he's done much for the side and has missed a handful of great chances that wouldn't of seen us in the mess that we are in at the moment.[/quote]
    Think you've hit the nail on the head to be honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]To be honest, I don't think he's done much for the side and has missed a handful of great chances that wouldn't of seen us in the mess that we are in at the moment.

That's true of pretty much everyone on the team.We're struggling against relegation after all, not challenging for the CL.

Except maybe for Carson.

Oh..., and Reid.