Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters: Charlton should have beaten Cardiff, that's the best we've played

Comments

• Options
    We were excellent second half.
  • Options
    We were but frustrating to do that only when one down and with ten men. Nothing to lose then.

Let's hope it reminds them how good they can be.
  • Options
    Dunno thought Ipswich was our best game so far
  • Options
    Worsr we've played in the first half. Best we've played second.
  • Options

Exactly. I'm delighted I was there and am still buzzing but by the heavens that is not what the mood was at half time.

• Options

Exactly. I'm delighted I was there and am still buzzing but by the heavens that is not what the mood was at half time.

Glad you got to see it Prague, the best and worst of us, that second half display shows we are so close to being a decent side, whilst the first half showed how close we are to be ring in trouble.

Agree about TBH. Especially impressed with him after our goal was scored and he went round all the players telling them to get focussed.
  • Options

Me too...
  • Options
    Player of the season so far for me is TBH
  • Options

Me too...
    You going to Ipswich by any chance, Perry? Would be great to see you again

• Options

Agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:

Agreed
    Really? Last few games he's made several silly costly errors. More so than Pope and Fox. He just hasn't been used as a scapegoat yet.
  • Options

Me too...
    You going to Ipswich by any chance, Perry? Would be great to see you again

No, but I shall be at the Blackburn game Richard. Would enjoy the chance for a pint and a catch up before the game if you are still here?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

stonemuse said:

Agreed
    Really? Last few games he's made several silly costly errors. More so than Pope and Fox. He just hasn't been used as a scapegoat yet.
    More consistent over the season than any other player