Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Reza available?

edited December 2014 in General Charlton
If the rumours on the other thread were true and he is coming back to Charlton, I wonder if he is even available

Iran have qualified for the Asian Cup which runs through the whole of January, surely he has been called up by them

Comments

• Options
    If the rumors on the other thread were true and he is coming back to Charlton, I wonder if he is even available

I didn't realise you were an American dude.

• Options

If the rumors on the other thread were true and he is coming back to Charlton, I wonder if he is even available

I didn't realise you were an American dude.

I aint but apparently my auto correct is
  • Options
    His club suggested he wasn't wanted after winter break but surely his loan would need to be cancelled and refund on fee agreed. Heard nothing. Also not sure EUFA recognise Asian Cup.
  • Options

His club suggested he wasn't wanted after winter break but surely his loan would need to be cancelled and refund on fee agreed. Heard nothing. Also not sure EUFA recognise Asian Cup.

Only if they've kept the receipt.
  • Options
    Who cares!
  • Options

Who cares!

Superthreadcreator.
  • Options

Who cares!

Charlton Fans who are interested in CHARLTON players
  • Options
    He's on his way to Oz
  • Options
    By tornado?
  • Options
    WSS said:

He's on his way to Oz

Sounds good to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just seen his tweet, that means he is not available then

Reza Ghoochannejhad ‏@gh_reza 5m5 minutes ago
    On our way to Australia ✈️ #asiacup #teammelli
  • Options

just seen his tweet, that means he is not available then

Reza Ghoochannejhad ‏@gh_reza 5m5 minutes ago
    On our way to Australia ✈️ #asiacup #teammelli

Gutted
  • Options
    good he no good anyway
  • Options
    dallas said:

good he no good anyway

I don't understand comments like this, last season he came in to a struggling side where no-one was paying well, was expected to help perform miracles on a dodgy pitch.

he then went to the World Cup and was Irans best player.

I hope in February he comes back and stays here so we can see how he plays on a decent pitch with decent players around him
  • Options

dallas said:

good he no good anyway

I don't understand comments like this, last season he came in to a struggling side where no-one was paying well, was expected to help perform miracles on a dodgy pitch.

I hope in February he comes back and stays here so we can see how he plays on a decent pitch with decent players around him
    Fair enough. I don't.
  • Options

dallas said:

good he no good anyway

And what if he doesn't actually want to be here?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

dallas said:

good he no good anyway

Suppose he could do a job.............................if he stayed on his feet for more than five minutes a game.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

dallas said:

good he no good anyway

then sell him, but I think in the summer he was more disillusioned than anything, after what happened last season, but we are looking better now and have a better pitch a decent manager maybe he will want to stay
  • Options
    He is garbage, no heart. Not suited to English Football. Sooner he is gone the better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The bloke is awful. Like playing with 10 men with that clown.
  • Options
    No.....but Alan is.........
  • Options
    Never want to see him play again for us.

Light weight who offers nothing and likes to dive and cheat.

That clown has no place at Charlton.
  • Options
    I hope I never see him again.
  • Options
    As much as it pains me to say it, but I'd rather see Church in the team than this fella.............
  • Options
    No chance of Reza will be coming back here there's more chance of Pardew taking over at Palace, oh wait..
  • Options
    Great little player
  • Options
    Could come in usefull as there's a few postions need filling-
    Car park steward/ball boy/valley gold ticket selling/programme seller/ref as ours have been shocking lately