Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fabricio Coloccini

will apparently become the youngest Premier League manager and take charge of Newcastle at age 32
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/fabricio-coloccini-set-for-newcastle-united-job-9949277.html

if true would be a massive gamble by them

Comments

• Options
    when they mentioned it on Monday Night Football on Sky, Carragher pissed himself laughing
  • Options
    Not as funny as the idea of anyone giving that smug Scouse git a job in management

Carragher is a wanka
  • Options
    i loved ed chamberlain's shutthefuckupjamie "Jamie" after he laughed.
  • Options
    Gary Monk done it and is doing well
  • Options
    That IS funny, on many levels
  • Options
    Everyone has to start somewhere i guess. Not exactly surprised though, Ashley will do anything to save a few quid.
  • Options

Everyone has to start somewhere i guess. Not exactly surprised though, Ashley will do anything to save a few quid.

How about a joint Rangers, Newcastle manager
  • Options
    I got him in my dream team, how will my points work out if he becomes manager lol
  • Options
    Gary Monk was a player not so long ago and is now managing a Premiership club with no previous experience so why not Colocinni.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have never heard the man speak a word, so assuming he can't do the job because he's young/ currently a player/ got big hair doesn't seem too logical! He might be a tactical genius. Although I'm sure he was keen to leave the country earlier this year...
  • Options
    Strange one, didn't he try to escape home a while ago?
  • Options
    Not the most faithful of husbands, nor the most assiduous user of protection. In Pardew's mould then, perhaps
  • Options
    SSN reporting now that he isn't in the running for the job.
  • Options
    Steve Bruce the new favorite
  • Options
    About time Bruce moved again, he doesn't stay too long in any job.
  • Options
    16 comments and still no......

• Options
    He's been there a long time and I would think has the respect of the players, most of whom are French or from Latin countries .. this could work with two caveats .. player managers ? .. don't work and he'll be REALLY missed as a player. He's been one of the top central defenders in England for a long time now.
    I've always had a soft spot for the Geordies and if Coloccini gets the job, I wish him all the best .. but NEVER against us ((:>)
  • Options

He's been there a long time and I would think has the respect of the players, most of whom are French or from Latin countries .. this could work with two caveats .. player managers ? .. don't work and he'll be REALLY missed as a player. He's been one of the top central defenders in England for a long time now.
    I've always had a soft spot for the Geordies and if Coloccini gets the job, I wish him all the best .. but NEVER against us ((:>)

Ye cause they'll never be playing us unless they got relegated, or in the first round of a cup.