Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich match thread

Comments

• Talal said:

Ipswich line-up:

Least they've got quite a few below Parr...
    On a match thread? Is nothing sacred?
  • There is absolutely no Skuse for that joke.
  • Just say Solly @Talal
  • OK.
    Looks like it's just me for the updates folks. is everybody listening on the wireless or the internet, and are updates needed tonight?

Also looks as if Johan has a roving role tonight.
  • Uboat said:

Talal said:

Ipswich line-up:

Least they've got quite a few below Parr...
    On a match thread? Is nothing sacred?
    Eh?
  • To me it looks like a hard nosed experienced manager has put out an experienced, confident and well drilled team tonight.
    We are going to be twice as good as usual to match them tonight, and they need to be complacent, and off their game.
  • Ill give it a go from our perspective... well for 10 mins until ive had enough and then go and dothe washing up or something.
  • seth plum said:

OK.
    Looks like it's just me for the updates folks. is everybody listening on the wireless or the internet, and are updates needed tonight?

No, I cannot get radio London, please do updates
  • I will be following on here so would appreciate updates. Thanks.
  • Can you not get radio london on the internet?
  • Sponsored links:

• OK Curb-it you're on!
    Announce if you need to move on and I will switch to our viewpoint, otherwise I will start from the Ipswich relay.
  • some stupid bint on there going on about maurice the window cleaner you sure its on radio london
  • I don't think I can get radio london on the south coast so would appreciate updates Seth.
  • Ross and redrobo and everybody I will plough on...unless anybody has found a stream....is there one?
  • seth plum said:

OK.

"wireless" love that!

C'mon you Addicks...
  • I will say this before Kick off.

Every Ipswich attack will come down our left side

you can only play 3-5-2 away from home if you have two wing backs to cover the 3 CB's.

Onyewu who can't be match fit will wonder whats hit him tonight.

Here hoping there have a nosebleed tonight and we find our A game or the 2nd half against Cardiff will do.

COYR.
  • decent line up .. come on you Addicks !!!!
  • Nothing from Ipswich at the moment, but our guys report that it will be a very full stadium tonight, a noisy and excitable Ipswich crowd will add to their game. We need to try to quieten them if we can.
  • Big crowd estimated between 24k & 25k.
  • Sponsored links:

• Same here...absolutely shitting it looking at that team and formation. Don't like this tinkerman approach to players and their natural positions

Still, what the feck do I know? COYR. Won't be the first time I've anticipated a thrashing and then the team goes and plays it heart out.
  • I reckon i should have a glass of wine. Might make the words flow more smoothly.

Blimey i didnt even realise the lads had started... i hadnt clicked the icon. Doesnt bode well for this side.
  • Suggested a back three from us tonight, I'm not so sure, interesting Solly is playing and I wonder if we have a lot of covering from him and from Cousins on the left.
  • some stupid bint on there going on about maurice the window cleaner you sure its on radio london

Can't get it online mate only on a radio
  • Here come the players... COYR!!
  • Players only starting to emerge now. Playing in our red and white strip... making their way to the centre.
  • Getting the Ipswich lot now.
    They reckon an early goal will then kill us, or a first half goal as we can't press them.
    Teams coming out.
  • Gomez is now in and OO is out.
  • Sky showing Gomez playing, OO not. Late change ??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!