Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Transfer window Championship confirmed deals only

Comments

• Options
    Harry Arter signs new deal @ B'Mouth until summer 2018
  • Options
    Lloyd Dyer [Watford - Birmingham] Loan
  • Options

Lloyd Dyer [Watford - Birmingham] Loan

Watford couldn't wait to get shot of him. Caused a few problems and been bombed out of 1st XI training.
  • Options

Freddie Sears [Colchester - Ipswich Town] Undisclosed. Weird one.

Looked pretty decent for them when he came on against the Spanners on Saturday. One cracking shot blocked & a great assist for goal.
  • Options

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Jay Spearing is in talks with Watford regarding a permanent switch.

Hold on, a network club signing players from another British club? Surely not.

Maybe Bolton will recall Keith Andrews from Watford (who have decided he isn't for them and is another one not welcome at 1st XI training). He's allegedly on £28k a week. If so, no wonder Bolton are skint and relatively shit.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Looked pretty decent for them when he came on against the Spanners on Saturday. One cracking shot blocked & a great assist for goal.
    Thought for a while that he'd be great for us. Playing just off igor. Clever footballer.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Yes Sears was highly thought of at West Ham but had to drop down league to get going again! Great signing for tractor boys that
  • Options
    Probably that spell at Palace set his career back.
  • Options
    Ipswich Town have confirmed the signing of keeper Paddy Kenny.
  • Options

F f s .. I advocated his signing for us during the close season .. instead we get Etheridge as a last resort
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015

I doubt his agility
  • Options
    More like Padded Kenny... I'm staying
  • Options
    edited January 2015

F f s .. I advocated his signing for us during the close season .. instead we get Etheridge as a last resort
    To be fair Lincs he was carrying a bit of timber pre season but once in shape...........oh how we could do with him now. Still it's not our money, Paddy would be an asset unlikely to appreciate in value and what do we know about football anyway. More to the point what's football got to do with it. :wink:
  • Options
    TRANSFER | Welcome to Brentford Chris Long who joins #bees from @Everton on an initial one-month deal.
  • Options
    Leon Best has joined Brighton & Hove Albion on loan until the end of the season.

Should've gone for him.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I doubt his agility

I'm taking legal action I told them not to use that photo of me and pass it off as paddy kenny
  • Options
    Leon Best [Blackburn - Brighton] Loan

Paddy Kenny [Bolton - Ipswich] Free

Chris Long [Everton - Brentford] Loan

Milos Veljkovic [Tottenham - Charlton] Loan
  • Options
    Paddy Kenny video was photo shopped i thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nathaniel Chalobah [Chelsea - Reading] Loan
    Jure Travner [FC Baku - Reading] Free
  • Options
    Bugger. Chalobah is a good loan signing for Reading.
  • Options
    Will Keane [Man Utd- Sheff Wed] Loan
  • Options

Will Keane [Man Utd- Sheff Wed] Loan

Another one we were linked with.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Bugger. Chalobah is a good loan signing for Reading.

Was very good at Watford a couple of seasons ago but not really shown too much since at Forest, Boro or this season in the Premier League with Burnley. I'd have been gutted had we missed out this time last year but now not so much.
  • Options
    Will be left with the shit again
  • Options
    Well seen as we signed a defensive midfielder two days before the Chalobah loan was confirmed, maybe we chose Milos over Nath?
  • Options

Well seen as we signed a defensive midfielder two days before the Chalobah loan was confirmed, maybe we chose Milos over Nath?

If we did, it'd be because 20% of 5k is 1k and that appeals to RD, Instead of 20% of 25k which is 5k
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

If we did, it'd be because 20% of 5k is 1k and that appeals to RD, Instead of 20% of 25k which is 5k
    I've heard that Chalobah is on more like £40k a week at Chelsea.