Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Tucadean Booked for diving

2»

Comments

• Brown envelopes
  • 13 yellows (2 for george) and 4 reds in the end all 4 reds for home team
  • iamdan said:

Brown envelopes

Going to say something very dodgy here. Gotta be a form of match fixing in there.

7 yellows and a red in 7 minutes is ridiculous not to have it smelling shitty.
  • This is how it ended..... Haha
  • 13 yellows (2 for george) and 4 reds in the end all 4 reds for home team

Was Trevor Kettle the ref?
  • edited March 2016
    iamdan said:

This is how it ended..... Haha

I would love to see the highlights of that game. Maybe George is taking a coaching role as well and every yellow was a dive
  • I'd love to know what Vasco Fernandez said
  • I'd love to know what Vasco Fernandez said

Apparently was to George along the lines of... Your just a shite network wh**e
  • I'm feeling generous today so here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKF2WfycxA
  • Watching that......what a horrible, horrible team. Maybe the last red card was a tiny bit harsh. Referee got all the others right
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol Tucudeans challenges weren't actually that bad compared to the rest of them.

The white teams horrible theatrical behaviour and the snap decisions made by the ref (how quick were some of those cards shown?!) Didn't help matters, but then again neither do two footed tackles
  • edited March 2016
    14 yellows (Tucadean x 2) & 4 reds. ASA were an absolute disgrace. I haven't seen anything as bad as that since Uruguay in the 60's. The ref let them off as well. Some of the yellows could have been reds.

They should have the strongest punishment possible.

Tucadean is of course still a Charlton player (I think, wibble).

NB The mods should change the title to "Tucadean sent off amongst 14 yellow and 4 red cards"
  • edited March 2016
    And that's where they wanted to send Michael Morrison.

Absolutely clueless.
  • That game deserved a thread on its own, not many are going to click on a thread about an old player booked for diving.
  • 14 yellows (Tucadean x 2) & 4 reds. ASA were an absolute disgrace. I haven't seen anything as bad as that since Uruguay in the 60's. The ref let them off as well. Some of the yellows could have been reds.

They should have the strongest punishment possible.

Tucadean is of course still a Charlton player (I think, wibble).

NB The mods should change the title to "Tucadean is shit"

• RedPanda said:

And that's where they wanted to send Michael Morrison.

Absolutely clueless.

Is that the same team? Christ, it beggars belief what these morons think.
  • It was due to nerves.....apparently:

ASA Tirgu Mures club regrets the events of the play-off match of the League 1 Orange, between ASA and Pandurii Tg. Jiu, played Monday night, the stadium Trans-Sil.

The players and coaching staff assume and acknowledge their nervousness increased during the game mentioned. No excuses, we just want the fans of our band understand that all these events occurred due to the desire huge team victory, to prove that we deserve its place among the best teams of Romania. Moreover, the referees' decisions have contributed to this state of nervousness.

We just want to mention that, during the game, there were challenges from opponents, sanctioned by the referee. Moreover, in the first half, George Ţucudean violent elbow was hit in the head by an opponent, no bull granting him a yellow card, given that had a deep cut on his ear after this duel. The challenges continued until the player in question change.

At a duel like, Marius Constantin received a direct red card although we consider entry had the same intensity. We believe that this was the moment that gave rise to tensions that followed, our players being punished any intervention or discussion with official game, even as captain.

We thank all supporters who were in the stadium bleachers and cheered us on leaving the field. We must emphasize once again that the players and coaching staff assumes fully what happened on the ground, nervousness which does not characterize our team, twitter which led to negative events during the game. We have demonstrated so many times we are a team, a family.

We played for the fans to Tirgu Mures, for the joy of all those who were with us. Therefore, we promise you, dear fans Mureseni that such events will not exist on the ground, matches band ASA Targu Mures. We promise that we will fight for honor, for performance, for all those who believe in red-blue. We are not violent, we respect competition, respect opponents. We assume once again the mistakes and misbehavior during the game and we want to believe that you are still with us!

Club management ASA Tirgu Mures will analyze the video of the match ASA - Pandurii Tg. Jiu and decide a drastic sanction players who have proved a match for unsportsmanlike conduct on Monday evening.

They play each other again in the playoff system on 9th April.
  • Actually the second red card is ridiculous - he gave him a yellow, then changed his mind!
  • Leuth said:

Actually the second red card is ridiculous - he gave him a yellow, then changed his mind!

The highlights seem to miss this, you see the yellow card for Constantin then it jumps to later in the game
  • Sponsored links:

• It pisses me off the way footballers carry on like fuking school kids now days. In my day you never let on that you was hurt. You got up and got on with it. Wankers.
  • ozaddick said:

It pisses me off the way footballers carry on like fuking school kids now days. In my day you never let on that you was hurt. You got up and got on with it. Wankers.

When I was at school you pretended not to be inured, so you could keep playing...