Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thread closed.

edited January 2015 in Not Sports Related
Don't ask me, it's something about numbers lol.

Comments

• Sorry @AddickUpNorth for eating meat, but it is lovely ; )
  • Sorry if anyone on here has had to deal with my road rage of late... Just please stop hogging the middle fecking lane when your not overtaking someone!!! ;)
  • Sorry to my dog, I did shout at you a bit too much after stepping in your "present" this morning.
  • cfgs said:

Sorry to my dog, I did shout at you a bit too much after stepping in your "present" this morning.

Your dog posts on CL?

• Sorry to my dog, I did shout at you a bit too much after stepping in your "present" this morning.

cfgs said:

Sorry to my dog, I did shout at you a bit too much after stepping in your "present" this morning.

Your dog posts on CL?

He would make more sense than me.
  • So we start another week still bruised from the true horror of Paris. We posted our views about tolerance and yet argued with each other on that same thread. Let us today forget our differences by way of posting an apology to a fellow lifer that we may have upset or made angry at some time. I think most on here would have marched in Paris if it were possible, so let this be our march against intolerance.

You should start a supporters group.

Some great arguments/discussions last week.
    Surely on a discussion forum you post your views, apologising for your views, nah.

• brogib said:

Sorry @AddickUpNorth for eating meat, but it is lovely ; )

It's your colon you need to be apologising to @brogib not me ;-)

Oh, and the animals of course........................
  • I have no apologies to make. I'm nice to all Lifers. It's just who I am.
  • edited January 2015

So we start another week still bruised from the true horror of Paris. We posted our views about tolerance and yet argued with each other on that same thread. Let us today forget our differences by way of posting an apology to a fellow lifer that we may have upset or made angry at some time. I think most on here would have marched in Paris if it were possible, so let this be our march against intolerance.

Surely on a discussion forum you post your views, apologising for your views, nah.

Please read again. I used the Paris thread only as an example. An apology doesn't have to be specific to the Paris thread.

• I have no apologies to make. I'm nice to all Lifers. It's just who I am.

I know you are nice to all lifers. Lets hope it's catching.

• Sponsored links:

• So we start another week still bruised from the true horror of Paris. We posted our views about tolerance and yet argued with each other on that same thread. Let us today forget our differences by way of posting an apology to a fellow lifer that we may have upset or made angry at some time. I think most on here would have marched in Paris if it were possible, so let this be our march against intolerance.

Please read again. I used the Paris thread only as an example. An apology doesn't have to be specific to the Paris thread.

Please read again, I never mentioned the Paris thread.
  • But I never said apologize for your views. I've read this forum for many years and there have been many long standing feuds. Just thought it would be nice for some to clear the air.
  • edited January 2015
    Sorry @paulie8290‌ for mocking highlights, I had them once too...(in my late teens/very early twenties)
  • @Charltonparklane‌ and @Angelwings‌ apologise to one another now for misinterpreting each other's posts.
  • I apologise to myself for opening this thread
  • I sincerely apologise to Charltonparklane for misinterpreting not only his / her post (even being politically correct) but my own. Smiley thing and best wishes x

I apologize for dissapointing you.

You should be apologising for that picture of Ferne Britton you posted
  • But I never said apologize for your views. I've read this forum for many years and there have been many long standing feuds. Just thought it would be nice for some to clear the air.

And this is your new username number....

sigh
  • I apologise to AFKA with a username number, I think lol.
  • Sponsored links:

sigh
    Oh God, it's not him is it?

• Redskin said:

But I never said apologize for your views. I've read this forum for many years and there have been many long standing feuds. Just thought it would be nice for some to clear the air.

sigh
    Oh God, it's not him is it?

I feared the worse and maybe it's just been confirmed.
  • Is it JA?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Is it JA?

Maybe, baby.

You've got a nerve coming out with this after the things you posted about CL and the people on it over on ITV for the last year or so.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!