Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premiership Barclaycard

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone on here got one of these? If so, do you know if you can still get 0% on our season tickets if you buy now - even if we do end up going down?
Ta

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i have one and was wondering the same thing, think im just gonna try my luck.
  • Options
    you do for new cards, not sure about old ones, have to check T's&C's i'm assuming.

Just applied for a new one so hopefully will be ok.

Near the bottom for those interested:

http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/products/apply/card_range.html
  • Options
    Just been on their website and it says "0% interest on football season tickets" and underneath it says "Win Barclays Premiership Match Tickets", so from that I think we can safely conclude that if the 0% were only for Prem tickets it would say so. Also, it doesn't say anything about the offer just being for new customers, which again it would if that were the case.

I'm going ahead and renewing now and think that their website today gives me enough grounds to complain, etc, if they try to charge me interest.

(PS. It's nice to know some other people have jumped aboard this. I kept banging on about it on Netaddicks but never got much response. Surely it's not too hard a deal to work out? By my reckoning I haven't even started paying for last years seaso yet - let alone this years!)
  • Options
    with any luck there will be a "fizzy pop" low apr mastercard, out there somewhere!
  • Options
    i have taken advantage of this since it begun and was waiting for the 'catch'. but if you only use the card for the s/t, there isn't a catch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i have taken advantage of this since it begun and was waiting for the 'catch'. but if you only use the card for the s/t, there isn't a catch.

Spot on PBS. I get mine and the old man's on it every year and we're absolutely quids in. We're in the minority though mate, but I can't understand why. If someone wants to effectively give me an interest free loan for the life of the balance then I think it would be downright rude of me to refuse it!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i thought 1 of the conditions was that you could only buy 1 s/t per card (per season). this definately was the case a couple of years ago when i enquired about getting the better half's s/t on it and got refused. so she just got herself a card.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i thought 1 of the conditions was that you could only buy 1 s/t per card (per season). this definately was the case a couple of years ago when i enquired about getting the better half's s/t on it and got refused. so she just got herself a card.

Well it seems to have worked with me for the last few years mate. Give it a go - tell em "Off_it said it was ok"
    ;o)
  • Options
    I've been using mine for several (prem) seasons now, not sure about rules on what division you are in, but take care they consistently try to charge you interest despite the offer.