Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Al Murray Pub Landlord to stand for MP in South Thanet

Comments

• Yawn.....Private Schoolboy takes on Public Schoolboy.

Will backfire on him.
  • I hope so the fucking tit.
  • Murray is a 'minor' aristocrat who I find about as funny as a smack on the nose (my nose that is) .. he's a BBC luvvie, a total creep and will possibly get elected .. if so it will make even more of a mockery of a system which falls further into disrepute every day ..

The epic battle is on.
  • You should meet the Green candidate. Sadly he's a bigger clown than either of them.
  • Great news. Just like when The Valley Party stood, showing them politics is not their private little game. Great satirist and a funny man ( no I don't mean Farage).
  • You should meet the Green candidate. Sadly he's a bigger clown than either of them.

Didn't he used to be in your party AB? Just saying.

Didn't he used to be in your party AB? Just saying.
    He's been in most parties, to be fair ...
  • Sponsored links:

The epic battle is on.

That looks a distinctly dodgy pint of bitter.
  • MrLargo said:

I hope so the fucking tit.

Couldn't agree more, although I'd still prefer to have him in charge than Luzon.
    'Back of Brussels'

• One of them where you think you should like him cos he's a supposed pub landlord etc. But you don't, because he's not funny.
  • He needs to join Ed, Nick, Nigel and Caroline is allowed in then David will too.
  • I heard a nasty rumour that Nigel wants to ban Brussels. Xmas wouldn't be the same without them. Go Al.
  • With that bald head and (unfunny) jokes, he reminds me of an English Bob Peeters, so for that reason I'm out............

Danny Green is standing as a candidate? And will Scott Wagstaff stand against him?
  • Murray just a puppet for David Cameron.
    We all know no this site about puppets!
    Always thought Al Murray a compete tosser, now I'm certain he is!
  • Richard Murray just a puppet for Roly.
    We all know no this site about puppets!
    Always thought Al Murray a compete tosser, now I'm certain he is!

• He's boring, and I've had the displeasure of meeting him in Edinburgh at the Fringe. Was a rude twat, walking around like an A-List celeb.