Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He should have thrown his bike off the bridge. Gobby prick
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015
    The driver was not right to get out and hit the cyclist. The car turned on the left and I don't know if they were not paying attention and forced the cyclist to turn left as well.

The driver may have been on the phone, but it was not necessary for him to shout 'get off the phone you muppet'. The language from the cyclist was very strong. It was not necessary to swear so badly. The cyclist played their part in escalating the situation.

I speak as a cyclist and cycle to work. It is best to avoid needless confrontations on the road, it is not good for your blood pressure / health. The driver should really know better when driving a works van. No one comes out of that clip well. Stressed out road users who need to have a word with themselves.
  • Nothing wrong with his landscaping though so why not use him, I'm sure everyone's done stuff like that in the past so a bit of a hypocritical comment
  • Jesus Christ , how dare that cyclist say anything to that nice well behaved man . He was lucky the fella didn't get out of his van and chop him into a million pieces then eat the pieces for dinner.

Some people on here make me laugh.
  • smiffyboy said:

Nothing wrong with his landscaping though so why not use him, I'm sure everyone's done stuff like that in the past so a bit of a hypocritical comment

I dont go around smacking people though when they've annoyed me !
  • Banter innit.
  • Not the first time he has been mown down.
  • masicat said:

Not the first time he has been mown down.

Enough of your cutting remarks!
  • If i was to hedge my bets i wouldve said he'd deck him...
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone would have grassed him anyway. This happened to me in Suffolk once, and I got punched.
  • Probably only handed himself in as came to his senses when remembering he was in his sign written works van being filmed