Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

long shot: anyone got an old Charlton shirt available in Canterbury this week?

Hi guys,
My uni cricket team are having a retro football shirt social this Wednesday..
Obviously I would only consider wearing a Charlton shirt but all of mine are at home and I can't get them here in time..
So anyone with a shirt they don't mind lending me slash me taking off your hands for a few quid before Wednesday!

A size Small or medium mens preferable..

Or if you can point me to anywhere online I can get some not too expensive??

One from the MESH Redbus kinda time frame or before...

Comments

• Got loads for sale at the museum but won't be able to get one to you that soon.
  • Sounds like a dogs bollox of a social to me... Who organises these farces of events anyway? And why are you not playing football son?
  • Save the embarrassment and abuse mate
    get a utd retro kit
  • Doubt you'll want a Charlton one after today!
  • There should be 11 going spare in SE7 after today's performance.
  • Hi guys,
    My uni cricket team are having a retro football shirt social this Wednesday..
    Obviously I would only consider wearing a Charlton shirt but all of mine are at home and I can't get them here in time..
    So anyone with a shirt they don't mind lending me slash me taking off your hands for a few quid before Wednesday!

A size Small or medium mens preferable..

Or if you can point me to anywhere online I can get some not too expensive??

One from the MESH Redbus kinda time frame or before...

Might be able to help you out with a lend but will have to have a dig around for them. I'm in Challock so not too far from you. Drop me an PM and I'll see what I've got.
  • CAFC Luke said:

Sounds like a dogs bollox of a social to me... Who organises these farces of events anyway? And why are you not playing football son?

Haha mate its on Parsons... his idea..