Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OK. Where do we go from here?

Have we reached rock bottom or is there more to come?

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    Where do we go from here?

Bed I think.
  • Options
    Millwall away?
  • Options
    After the last week, more to come
  • Options
    Rock bottom would be administration and then the club dissolving all together, so not quite
  • Options
    are you going millwall away?
  • Options
    Plenty more legs in this....

Buckle up,
  • Options
    bloke up and turn up at millwall
  • Options
    Where do we go from here? League 1 at this rate.
  • Options

Where do we go from here? League 1 at this rate.

grow up you have gave up already! grow some balls and come millwall away!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have no wish to grow any balls thanks, I'm female!

oopps sorry
  • Options
    If I were Roland I would discover that there were regrettably too many obstacles to overcome regarding Guy Luzon's contract, I would announce approaching Jose Riga to take immediate charge, and failing that to advertise over a very short timescale, and shortlist three or four, possibly asking permission to approach an in post manager such as Mark Warburton or somebody similar. Then appoint by Thursday.

I would announce regret at the rushed nature of the Peeters sacking and subsequent events, and recognise things could have been conducted in a better way.

I would also announce support for attempting to get in players the manager, or a scout such as Phil Chappel identified, as well as suggesting network players that may or not be used. I would also say that in the absence of successful permanent signings being made in time, we would resource quality loans with loan fees in the interim.

I would also bring forward as much as possible the start of work at Sparrows Lane, with a set in stone timeline for completion. I would also seek to add some significant posts in the internal infrastructure, and be prepared to consult formally or informally with friendly parties with previous experience to draw on regarding particular features of our club.

I would authorise immediate work on the potholes in the car park, and order in vegetarian cheese.
  • Options
    Shame you're not RD Seth.
  • Options
    What is vegatarian cheese? Isn't that just another way of saying 'cheese'? Actually, don't tell me.