Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players just need a bit of TLC

I made a similar post last season after Barnsley last season. But the players just need a bit of TLC after today. We need to find out very calmly what went wrong with them today. Theyt need to stick together. A little calm chat is needed both indervidually and collectively. It wasn't gutless or spineless. It was a lack of confidence and self belief. and they need it back urgently obviously. They are very honest boys who just need good man management.

If I see one response saying "If I performed like that at work, I would be sacked I will scream!" This is not work it's football and the nature of football at the end of the day.

Comments

• Options
    If I performed like that at work I would be sacked.
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Do you believe that when someone commits a crime, they just need help and society is to blame? ;-)
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Do you believe that when someone commits a crime, they just need help and society is to blame? ;-)

What!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Any sexual problems?
  • Options
    talent, luck & cahunas.

To be fair it is what they're all lacking
  • Options
    What a lot of the players need is to get a move to a club that isn't in the Championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Any sexual problems?

I bet half the people on here are too young to remember dear john so wouldn't get the joke. I remember!
  • Options
    They don't need tlc.they just need to grow a vagina.win or lose all I want is the team to give 100%.show some passion and fight
  • Options
    Pampered footballers , sell the lot of them, never never never never is there any excuse not to give 100% once they pull on that Charlton kit. Should be embarrassed the lot of them. I'm not going to put a shift in because I dont like the new manager.......PATHETIC!!!!
  • Options

I made a similar post last season after Barnsley last season. But the players just need a bit of TLC after today. We need to find out very calmly what went wrong with them today. Theyt need to stick together. A little calm chat is needed both indervidually and collectively. It wasn't gutless or spineless. It was a lack of confidence and self belief. and they need it back urgently obviously. They are very honest boys who just need good man management.

If I see one response saying "If I performed like that at work, I would be sacked I will scream!" This is not work it's football and the nature of football at the end of the day.

Players TLC?

What a load of bollocks. They have probably already forgotten about the game yesterday.

What they need, is to have been called in to the training ground this morning, made to sit through a DVD of the game yesterday and then worked like dogs on the training pitch.

• Options
    Uboat said:

I'd have thought that you'd go down a disciplinary route first?
  • Options
    TLC no chance.

My toe their arses.
  • Options

Uboat said:

The reason managers get paid off when they are sacked is to save the whole disciplinary process. In fact, when managers are sacked they usually aren't technically sacked, it's more a mutual agreement. The club ask them to leave and both parties agree to a compensation package and part ways. The same can happen in regular employment with things like compromise agreements.
  • Options

Uboat said:

The reason managers get paid off when they are sacked is to save the whole disciplinary process. In fact, when managers are sacked they usually aren't technically sacked, it's more a mutual agreement. The club ask them to leave and both parties agree to a compensation package and part ways. The same can happen in regular employment with things like compromise agreements.

I thought we were talking about the Players in this instance... How many times do you see them agreeing a compensation package
  • Options
    What would happen if they all agreed to withdraw their labour (under a certain manager) a la Scott Parker ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What would happen if they all agreed to withdraw their labour (under a certain manager) a la Scott Parker ?

After yesterday's performance, I think they already have. Luzon is stuffed before he even starts.

• Options
    If I performed at work like that I would not get paid.
  • Options

I think we might be in the process of finding out and it ain't pretty...
  • Options
    so glad most of you aren't on our coaching staff
  • Options
    redman said:

so glad most of you aren't on our coaching staff

We've got staff that COACH?!
  • Options
    What they and us need is a Head Coach & owner with good people management skills, total shambles led by the man who makes all the decisions with no regard to the feelings of others.
  • Options
    A good synopsis and I said similar regarding the squad and relying on the centre backs etc.