Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Conference Championships

13»

Comments

• Options
    Well that was a bit of Karma
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Pats starting well, helps when you have 3 RD'S who can also play WR, a TE that can play WR and a WR that can play RB and QB

Can I just add an LT that can also play TE to that list?!
  • Options
    That must seal it. These two teams look a class apart.
  • Options
    We will never beat the patriots until we can stop the run
  • Options
    And the time of possession has really been favoring the patriots
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

And the time of possession has really been favoring the patriots

Need a run game. It's a blow out.
  • Options
    Had it for 3 drives. Lost it. The words run and colts just don't go together
  • Options
    Pats v Seahawks in the Super Bowl.....
    And the chiefs beat them both this season :disappointed:
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I'm by far an expert at NFL but I'd backed the packers, and at 16-0 when SS faked that field goal I was wondering why on earth GB didn't set up to defend a pass play and give them the 3pts if the took the FG.
    Totally changed the game.
    These coaches are paid millions to make desic
  • Options
    Well that was easier than I thought it would be! Interesting to see Blount vs Lynch, as both run very similarly, Brady vs Wilson which is very much old school vs new school QBing and Gronkowski vs Sherman, which I am sure will happen at some point
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That Packers / Seahawks game was outstanding!!!! I was on the edge of my seat for the last quarter, it was immense. No other words for it.
  • Options
    Gutted with the result, there were plenty of opportunities to put that game to bed but fair play to the seahawks they kept going and got there in the end. Always next year
  • Options
    As I predicted, two easy home wins:) Would have been but for an inexplicably poor performance by the Seahawks in the first half. Predicted this final at the start of the playoffs, but not so sure now on my prediction that Seattle will win it overall. Will be too close to call and special teams and Stearman's fitness vital to the outcome.
  • Options
    Wahey, bitter people now trying to claim we used deliberately deflated balls in the game last night, just a week after people complaining about perfectly legal formations where players declare themselves ineligible
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Wahey, bitter people now trying to claim we used deliberately deflated balls in the game last night, just a week after people complaining about perfectly legal formations where players declare themselves ineligible

We? RU Tom or Rob?
    Deflategate has legs.
    The NFL broke its silence on Friday afternoon, and said practically nothing. It said there is an investigation and "evidence thus far supports the conclusion that footballs that were under-inflated were used by the Patriots in the first half," which we knew.
    Cheats!

• Options
    edited January 2015
    I'm actually Gronk