Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Milos Veljkovic signs on loan until end of 14/15 season***

Comments

• Options
    Ok, this season is officially cursed. One of the very few players RD brings in who isn't crap or Network and we broke him within a month. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Well we picked up Lepoint who sounds like the kind of player who is supposed to be there. Lets give him a go?
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Well we picked up Lepoint who sounds like the kind of player who is supposed to be there. Lets give him a go?

But....we've already decided he's shit?
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Seems like he's more likely to be played just off the striker....
  • Options
    braydex said:

what happens with loan players who get injured? are we stuck with them or can we send them back?

I imagine Tottenham would rather have their medical team looking after him than ours
  • Options
    sorry, but no great loss IMO. Not nice on the lad to pick up an injury but what I saw against Rotherham it could be a blessing in disguise. If the mark of a footballer nowdays is to pass the ball 10 yards sideways or backwards then I may as well sign up for the first team. I prefer someone with a bit more drive - even TBH brings the ball forward.
  • Options
    So according to the O/S he went round Tomlin and fell awkwardly, with an outstretched arm.

So what happened to the Tomlin stamped on him stuff ?
  • Options

So according to the O/S he went round Tomlin and fell awkwardly, with an outstretched arm.

So what happened to the Tomlin stamped on him stuff ?

Probably from a PR perspective someone made the call not to mention it, frankly. He fell, and he hurt his arm and perhaps getting drawn into a 'we said, they said' about the (disputed) stamp probably isn't worth it. The damage is done.
  • Options
    Send him back to Spurs free's up some wages for roland to bring in another network player
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't being in another network player, if anything we will cancel the loan and try to get a like for like replacement
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Can't being in another network player, if anything we will cancel the loan and try to get a like for like replacement

Coquelin is due a couple of poor games for Arsenal.

Hopefully that means we can get him back.
    Of course, I jest.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

we could ask if they would let us have Harry Kane instead...........
  • Options

More chance of getting Miles Kane ( provided he's in the Network of course)

• Options

More chance of getting Miles Kane ( provided he's in the Network of course)

..............or Citizen Kane

• Options
    ... Or Big Daddy Kane
  • Options
    I saw Co Caine in the toilets at the last home game, so hopefully the club can snort something out......
  • Options

sam3110 said:

You're welcome to Adebayor if you want him...

• Options
    Michael Caine could be our dark knight in shiner armour, he may only have a little voice but he'd get our dirty rotten scoundrels out of the quicksand and give us a shock to the system
  • Options

Addicted said:

But....we've already decided he's shit?
    Admittedly in his short debut the ball seemed to be repelled by him like the wrong end of a magnet, however I'd like to see him through the middle in a holding role or right up behind a pacey striker to see what more he can do.

In short, I dont think we're going to see anything different from playing the same players in the same formation. We have to try something new!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 24m24 minutes ago
    Bad news keeps on coming for #cafc. Sounds like Milos Veljkovic unlikely to play again this season.
  • Options
    Only saw him against Rotherham and thought he looked pretty poor anyway. Kept forgetting he was there half the time.
  • Options
    Sad for the lads! Good luck and hope your back playing soon
  • Options
    Thought he was very good at screening the defense, the way Bikey is playing at the moment we could really use that. Big loss IMO.
  • Options
    So that's ANOTHER player we need. Another loan.
    Feels very much like a relegation season.
  • Options
    At least we have Buyens......oh dear.
  • Options

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 24m24 minutes ago
    Bad news keeps on coming for #cafc. Sounds like Milos Veljkovic unlikely to play again this season.

The good news is that at least 'I saw Pouso play' may be in good company.

• Options
    "Medical staff from Tottenham and Charlton will meet following the operation to discuss the best place for Veljković to continue his rehabilitation."

Err at Spurs!
  • Options
    Coquelin is recalled by Arsenal
    Miloš Veljković is badly injured

We've been a bit unlucky with out non network loans this season...