Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub's at Home (man caves)

Does anyone have one? I met a fellow lifer at the BTTV dinner and he said he had his own sports bar.

I split up with the Mrs just before Xmas and I had built her a studio in the back garden. So it's currently being transformed into a pub, the bar went in today.

Been looking on the net and it seems very popular.

Can't wait to have my first pint!

Comments

• Options
    Wow mate, that's impresive. Just room for a bar and beer for me
  • Options
    robroy said:

Does anyone have one? I met a fellow lifer at the BTTV dinner and he said he had his own sports bar.

I split up with the Mrs just before Xmas and I had built her a studio in the back garden. So it's currently being transformed into a pub, the bar went in today.

I take it we're all invited to the opening night.
  • Options

robroy said:

I take it we're all invited to the opening night.
    I was thinking of doing a Charlton themed quiz night for Katrien and her Belgian friends, test their Charlton knowledge
  • Options
    Mates got a cracker at end of his garden, bar, beer fridges, big plasma, dartboard, quiz machine, arcade game. All soundproofed
  • Options
    Just in the process of having mine built and will have snooker table,table tennis,dartboard,big plasma with sky sports and games console and of course a bar.Hoping to have it all ready to use by May/June time.
  • Options

Mates got a cracker at end of his garden, bar, beer fridges, big plasma, dartboard, quiz machine, arcade game. All soundproofed

I forgot the pool table!
  • Options
    brogib said:
    Yep, got a bar/summer house at the bottom of the garden complete with bar, bar stools, fridge, two sofa's and a pool table. Haven't bothered with sky down there as with a 6 year old and a 17 month old i dont have enough time to sit down in the house and watch football never mind sit down there!
  • Options
    I'm looking for a pinball machine if anyone is selling one?
    I don't have a "man cave" but the basement/cellar/downstairs of our house has a jacuzzi and sauna and our dogs have their own room.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

T.C.E said:

downstairs of our house has a jacuzzi and sauna

Swingers alert...
    Not just a dog whisperer but an ear tickler too.
  • Options
    so it would appear we all have quite a bit of disposable income to burn....shall we all club together for a striker?
  • Options
    Planning application submitted. Planners coming around Thursday.
    I need a project.
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Swingers alert...
    Ive been told you can get four in the jacuzzi and six in the sauna, strangely enough my wife told me! ;)

• Options

Just in the process of having mine built and will have snooker table,table tennis,dartboard,big plasma with sky sports and games console and of course a bar.Hoping to have it all ready to use by May/June time.

Bloody hell what mansion do you live in
  • Options
    This recession is tough, innit?
  • Options
    Yep, got me own pub.
  • Options
    I've got one, but I've been barred.........
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Yep, got me own pub.

Looks like a bit of a sausage fest in there Riv. Where are all the ladies??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Swingers alert...
    Ive been told you can get four in the jacuzzi and six in the sauna, strangely enough my wife told me! ;)

If you want to host an event mate just drop me a PM , i know a few interested females ( some off here ) who i could put you in touch with
  • Options
    Well, no man cave for me at the moment, but I am converting the outhouse into a wine making/brewing facility!
  • Options
    I've got serious shed/bar/man cave envy after reading this....my shed has got 3 bikes, 2 other bikes in bits and whole load of other sh!t in it....where did I go wrong?
  • Options
    So people spend £1000s to build a "pub", in order to save money by not buying beer at a real pub?

Riv's got the right idea...

:smiley:
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I've got serious shed/bar/man cave envy after reading this....my shed has got 3 bikes, 2 other bikes in bits and whole load of other sh!t in it....where did I go wrong?

You've only got one shed, Charlie?

*shakes head*

haha I was about to mention that I also have two sheds....
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Bloody hell what mansion do you live in
    I thought you were posh for having a garden!
  • Options

Riviera said:

Yep, got me own pub.

Looks like a bit of a sausage fest in there Riv. Where are all the ladies??
    And even more come in when Shag's in The Pond.....
  • Options
    Yes Riv !! You could nt move in there for treacs that night ...