Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RD: Just desperately wanting Belgians to do well?

Just a short analysis:

Roland takes over, brings in loads of Belgians. Not good enough. Brings in Belgian couch. Looks good for a while. But it's not Premiership. Brings in other Belgian couch and more players from Belgium. He doesn't get promoted by January so has to go -- in his place, of course, another coach with a Belgian background.

Is it just me, or is Roland's project just somehow proving that people from Belgium can do well in the English league system?

Comments

• Options
    Don't like belguim much from the little in have seen, food shit, pubs shit, people are nice enough tbh, it just seems very bland and boring
  • Options
    Callumcafc Member
    8:28PM
    Said:-
    ''I didn't realise we were importing couches from Belgium too! This is obviously more serious than I thought''

It's why Land of Leather went broke!
  • Options

I didn't realise we were importing couches from Belgium too! This is obviously more serious than I thought.

:smile:

The question is, has it worked sofa(r) ?

We've fallen well pillow our early season expectations.
  • Options

This site is full of armchair critics.

Alright keep your chair on
  • Options
    I think his sole aim is to be become a famous Belgian. In his case it is more likely to be infamous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need some wins to get that cushion between us and the bottom three.
  • Options
    Could do with playing chesterfield on sat
  • Options

Don't like belguim much from the little in have seen, food shit, pubs shit, people are nice enough tbh, it just seems very bland and boring

Beers pretty good though.
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options

I didn't realise we were importing couches from Belgium too! This is obviously more serious than I thought.

Is this why Bikey has put so much weight on, lounging around?
  • Options
    We are sit !
  • Options
    Sitting is believing.
  • Options
    Bringing in what he knows - which is fine except it also shows how limited his knowledge is. Especially of the British game.
  • Options
    I'm desperately wanting Belgians to do well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well he must have heard the cries of "siddown!" at away games
  • Options
    Chairman's fault.
  • Options
    At least it'll make it a bit more comfortable to visit the Valley. Especially the last one, which I've heard is a bit of a Ghent.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    We should be sponsored by the European Parliament. If there ain't a better example of what the EU can "achieve" I don't know what it is.

Loads of Belgium fellas stealing a living in a fellow member state.

Pan European ownership of a UK tradition.

Lots of cross border activity with seemingly no payment or hiccups, except when the Israelis are concerned (they'll never get to join the club!)

Making a complete hash of it and pissing off the locals into the bargain.

A grand project, strong on rhetoric, once looked good on paper but in the long run quite obviously corrupt, serving self interests and broken.
  • Options
    I guess Paul Jewell is the DFS. Out of date uncomfortable
  • Options

Anyone see (and like) in Bruges? Sums it all up really!