Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yesterdays's Evening Standard

“For whatever reason, a very good management structure was virtually entirely replaced. The assistant manager is still there — I am not sure in what capacity — but the coaching staff have gone. Becchetti has brought in too many people from his own country. That may be revolutionary. It may be a disaster. It doesn’t look great. You have got Italian trainers and physios etc… Language is a huge problem.”

Hearn, whose Matchroom Sport business is booming, then points out: “If I am doing a show in Scotland, I’ll work with a Scottish person who understands that market. I am sensible enough to say I don’t know every answer.”

The above was from an article with Barry Hearn.

For all that is happening with us, the above sums up our situation perfectly.

Comments

• Options
    Well said, but I suspect that Roland wears earplugs.
  • Options
    Orient's new ownership model is also a sorry tale after a couple of excellent promotion pushing seasons. Shame that Hearn got the hump with the whole Olympic Stadium thing and cashed in his chips.
  • Options
    However bad it's got at Charlton over the years, you can pretty much guarantee that the O's have had it worse. They should be part of The Network by rights.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Orient's new ownership model is also a sorry tale after a couple of excellent promotion pushing seasons. Shame that Hearn got the hump with the whole Olympic Stadium thing and cashed in his chips.

Ha! He saw an opportunity and cashed in on the Olympic thing!