Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: Watch Charlton CEO confronted by angry fan on train

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Did you film that with your new drone?......... ;)
  • Options

Did you film that with your new drone?......... ;)

whatever he filmed it on it wasnt NEW

• Options
    Does anyone know who recorded the original video? Keen to talk to them, if possible.
  • Options
    (I should be so lucky).

Was hoping to use the video in an alternative way, but require his/her permission to do so.
  • Options

(I should be so lucky).

Was hoping to use the video in an alternative way, but require his/her permission to do so.

Government campaign to encourage CEOs to use public transport?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

WHAT!? Why weren't we told about this sooner? I'd have loved to have had the chance to go round and round in circles for about 900 posts.

Rubbish - you would have much preferred to have sunk the thread without trace.
  • Options

(I should be so lucky).

Please make a rap battle
  • Options

(I should be so lucky).

But you already have ....... Ever heard of IPR
    or can I just borrow your photographs ...... and then sell them off to a third party.
    Can i use your drone photos of the valley..... if I credit them ?
    Just asking

• Options

(I should be so lucky).

or can I just borrow your photographs ...... and then sell them off to a third party.
    Just asking

That's incorrect.

Once the video owner posts it on You Tube then according to their T&Cs it automatically becomes public and can be shared anywhere as long as its via You Tube.

News Shopper have simply embedded the You Tube video on their site - that's perfectly legal as the video is still delivered by You Tube.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

(I should be so lucky).

Just asking

That's incorrect.

Once the video owner posts it on You Tube then according to their T&Cs it automatically becomes public and can be shared anywhere as long as its via You Tube.

News Shopper have simply embedded the You Tube video on their site - that's perfectly legal as the video is still delivered by You Tube.
    Many broadcast employees, as well as many others throughout society, think that if something is on the Internet, it is there to be used by others, and no rights need to be obtained to use that material. That is incorrect, and can get users into trouble. In recent months, we have seen many lawsuits filed against broadcasters, including against some of the biggest broadcasters in the country, over improper use of photographs found on the Internet
    By David Oxenford on February 14, 2014
    Posted in Appearances, Intellectual Property, Internet Video, Music Rights, On Line Media, Website Issues
  • Options
    Sneakily and snidely, were they two of the 7 Dwarfs?
  • Options

Been the talk of the last week, not gonna keep promoting it. Everyone mentions Katrien but at the end of the day A FELLOW FAN has been sneakily filmed in a snidely way and published without his permission when he has actually done nothing wrong. Needs a line drawn under it now.

Exactly.

Where is HIS bouquet of flowers?
  • Options

(I should be so lucky).

Just asking

That's incorrect.

Many broadcast employees, as well as many others throughout society, think that if something is on the Internet, it is there to be used by others, and no rights need to be obtained to use that material. That is incorrect, and can get users into trouble. In recent months, we have seen many lawsuits filed against broadcasters, including against some of the biggest broadcasters in the country, over improper use of photographs found on the Internet
    By David Oxenford on February 14, 2014
    Posted in Appearances, Intellectual Property, Internet Video, Music Rights, On Line Media, Website Issues
    Yes - I cannot just go onto Ken from Bexley's website and copy your pictures onto my own site - that is illegal.

However, if you post those pictures on You Tube you are giving permission for their free dissemination - as long as it takes place within the You Tube channel.

I imagine that's why NewsShopper wants to contact the owner because he wants to use the video outside You Tube.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Been the talk of the last week, not gonna keep promoting it. Everyone mentions Katrien but at the end of the day A FELLOW FAN has been sneakily filmed in a snidely way and published without his permission when he has actually done nothing wrong. Needs a line drawn under it now.

I agree - Airman is correct in saying that the conversation was in a public place so is therefore not privy to some of the normal conventions.

However, my understanding is that without a clear public interest you cannot post video of people without their actual verbal or written consent - that does not stop it happening of course!

This is certainly how my employer behaves in this regard - we even get verbal permission to film from bystanders who are in a background shot.