Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton on SSN shortly

Re their attempts to get a work permit for Luzon.
I hope they do not say they are trying to fit him on the bottom of a lorry.

Comments

• Options
    Matt Holland on there at the morning waffling with i'm guessing Paul Peschisolido
  • Options
    *Curbs waiting, hoping and praying*
  • Options

*Curbs waiting, hoping and praying*

Don't start ooha off for Gawds sake. :wink:
  • Options

False alarm! They are talking about holiday destinations to the Philipines, wrong Luzon

Don't tell me Etheridge needs to recuperate already. Probably a bad back from last Saturday bending down into the net. :-(
  • Options
    So is Charlton actually on SSN? or is this just another leg pulling?
  • Options
    If he doesn't get a work permit today , he won't be in charge for Saturday?
  • Options
    Nothing on SSN .
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Dazzler21 said:

Well not by me. I must admit they are dragging their heels. Perhaps they are trying to build up the excitement.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Dazzler21 said:

Well not by me. I must admit they are dragging their heels. Perhaps they are trying to build up the excitement.
    I haven't got the wherewithal but can someone get that gif ready with the kid sitting at his computer and covered in gunge. :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RC do you mean Stans Dad?

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

That's the one. :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

Clever. Still, I am popping out for half an hour. Bound to be on then.
    Just trying to be informative thats all.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

Don't take it personally, that was meant to be the tongue in cheek reaction of most of us when the inevitable clearance is announced. :-0
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

Don't take it personally, that was meant to be the tongue in cheek reaction of most of us when the inevitable clearance is announced. :-0
    Sorry Redchaser, I did bite their. It is just that SSN are making me look a twat.
  • Options
    No need to apologise stuff gets misinterpreted all the time through the ether and I have no idea what you look like in the flesh so can't comment on that. :wink:
  • Options
    Ha ha ha pettgra no one blames you it's those Sky knobheads.
  • Options
    I blame Pettgra
  • Options
    Wolves must be laughing their socks off.
  • Options
    Pettgra Out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PETTGRA OUT
  • Options
    Is Pettgra really Roland?
  • Options
    On now.....confident in getting a work permit for Luzon
  • Options
    just said they are confident that he will get work permit in time for Saturday
  • Options
    Dam thats not good news
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Holland now talking about Luzon...knows nothing about him...fans unhappy...difficult league to understand if not managed here before (not quoted)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

No need to apologise stuff gets misinterpreted all the time through the ether and I have no idea what you look like in the flesh so can't comment on that. :wink:

Unfortunately for me there are a couple of lifers I know really well will say I have described myself perfectly.
  • Options
    Well I did tell you it would be exciting.
    Henry, I really do hope no one mistakes me for RD. LIfe expectancy springs to mind.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

Unfortunately for me there are a couple of lifers I know really well will say I have described myself perfectly.
    I shouldn't worry about it mate I'm no oil painting, anyway thanks for the heads up, the club reckons the delay is nothing untoward. And Matt Holland and Peschisoledo have only commented on the appointment of Luzon like many have on here, unlikely to know the league or most of the players and that the fans are not happy with what's being going on.
  • Options
    Was there a talking head from Charlton or was it some form of written statement, off the record comment, leak, whistle blower, etc etc