Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs for Rotherham

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
I know there has been a thread about this before, but am to lazy to look and you know how much I like a new thread

I don't normally drink before a game(feel more and more need to now tho)
but I have a mate coming over from Germany @JanSE8 and a few lads from work are also coming
we want to get to the pub for around 1ish any suggestions on the best one, thats closet to The Valley

as far as I am aware The Antigallican I believe is away fans, but again as I say I never drink before the game so not sure

Comments

• Options
    Bugle Horn in the Village or you could always go Bartrams
  • Options
    was thinking Bartrams, what are the prices like there
  • Options
    Rose of Denmark, although not been for a long time, what's it like now?
  • Options

was thinking Bartrams, what are the prices like there

Dont find them any more expensive than most places - Only usually go in there if me and my partner have time before a match although they usually stop letting people in around 2pm
  • Options
    Bartrams only has the one screen which is pretty inconveniently placed if you want to sit down (which I assume you will if you're getting there for 1).

If you have a couple of hours to spare I'd drink in Greenwich - the Admiral Hardy,the Lost Hour or Belushi's (the latter two are right next to the station) all have good screens with the football on, the Lost Hour is probably cheaper than Belushi's. From Greenwich it's 2 mins on the train to Charlton and the trains are frequent.

• Options
    Paulie, if you wanna be proper Charlton you have to be seen drinking in the Lib before the game. :wink: