Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Off to PMQ's

In March, shall I take purple flour?

Comments

• Options
    DA9 said:

Purple flowers I should think! :-)

At least the PM has the time for questions. If only we had KMQs!
  • Options
    I'm doing this soon via a work contact. It's supposed to be a great experience.
  • Options
    Probably worth it just for the weekly humiliation of Beaker alone
  • Options
    Oooooh, envious. Have always wanted to go to PMQs and experience it live. Love watching it on the TV.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Oooooh, envious. Have always wanted to go to PMQs and experience it live. Love watching it on the TV.

If you contact your local MP john, he/she can organise it for you, l know mine through our local legion but still applied via his website.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Don't think Danny Alexander gets humiliated EVERY week, does he? He mainly just gets wheeled out when Osborne doesn't fancy it.
  • Options
    Must be like being in the audience for the Muppet Show...
  • Options
    DA9 said:

If GCHQ are reading this, DA9 is only joking! :)

• Options
    I'd fancy Question Time more...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:

Fiiish said:

Don't think Danny Alexander gets humiliated EVERY week, does he? He mainly just gets wheeled out when Osborne doesn't fancy it.
    Eff off, Beaker
  • Options
    No, no, get it right. Miliband's not even ginger! Even Clegg's used the Danny Alexander = Beaker comparison. The traditional Miliband comparison is Wallace from Wallace & Gromit.
  • Options
    Miliband's verbal skills more in line with Grommit.
  • Options
    Just discovered that immediately after I watch PMQ's next week it's the budget, hoping they let us stay in the gallery for that.