Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for tomorrow..

Does anyone have 2 they do not want please? Must be a few having second thoughts ;)

Comments

• Options

Is the away end sold out?
  • Options

Is the away end sold out?

No, but now all ticket, none available on the day

• Options
    Why have they made it all ticket? Stupid. Was gonna go but obviously can't now
  • Options
    Call Wolves in the morning and ask if you can be robbed of £31 over the phone and pick the ticket up at the ground.
  • Options
    Mike said:

I called Charlton earlier and asked why and they say Wolves have no selling facility office on match days.. Seeing as we have 2000 spare seats you've thought they wouldve kept it open!

• Options
    Mike said:

Sell out as tribute to Jack Hayward RIP
  • Options

Mike said:

I called Charlton earlier and asked why and they say Wolves have no selling facility office on match days.. Seeing as we have 2000 spare seats you've thought they wouldve kept it open!

Seriously? - And we thought it was bad with our Ticket Office being closed on a Thursday afternoon for a few hours
  • Options
    just sell them on the turnstiles!
  • Options
    I have one spare U21 ticket if anyone wants it
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Mike said:

Seriously? - And we thought it was bad with our Ticket Office being closed on a Thursday afternoon for a few hours
    They have a ticket collection point though, in their ticket office from memory