Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Veljkovic: Luzon lured me to Charlton

Comments

• Options
    He's playing the Diego Poyet role here, isn't he?

Good signing, and good use of him, I believe.
  • Options
    encouraging read IMO
  • Options
    Sounds like a very level headed lad.
  • Options
    He was baited with cookies and milk.
  • Options
    I hadn't realised he is actually from Switzerland. I think he'll be a useful asset to the team in that DM role.
  • Options
    so what happens to JJ when he is fit, does he take over from Buyens?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

his mum obviously didn't warn him about swarthy men..
  • Options
    "Everyone knew what they had to do on the pitch," now there's something new.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He sits on the bench. He doesn't offer enough to start. If he comes off the bench then the lack of fitness for the full 90 isn't an issue anymore and you don'tl lose his influence around the matchday squad.
  • Options

He sits on the bench. He doesn't offer enough to start. If he comes off the bench then the lack of fitness for the full 90 isn't an issue anymore and you don'tl lose his influence around the matchday squad.
    Agreed, Jackson is still VERY important to the team and the squad as a whole but really shouldn't be a/the mainstay of the team, or at the very least not in a central midfield role - he's never been quick but to me it does seem his decisions/reactions have slowed as well as his feet. I said before he would be better off behind the strikers and I think he still can do that job but as Andy Hughes proved in his time, you don't have to be playing to be a role model of the team, and this is probably where Jackson is at. If nothing else, his return to the centre mid even past his prime is just another obstacle to Cousins, who is quicker, stronger and frankly better at this stage, playing in his best position.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Dazzler21 said:

Is that your usual method????
    Only for luring Santa in through the Chimney to bring my presents...
  • Options

Looks like Roly's PR team woke up 3 weeks too late
  • Options
    Well from the article it appears the only lure was him bring able to play in midfield?