Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Wolves 0-0 Charlton

Many thanks to the 9 Lifers who gave their marks, averages as follows:

Ben Haim-------------- 7.77 MoM
Solly-------------------- 7.68
Cousins----------------- 7.64
Bikey------------------- 7.00
Vetokele---------------- 6.95
Dmitrovic--------------- 6.91
Harriott---------------- 6.773
Veljkovic--------------- 6.7727
Fox------------------- 6.55
Gudmundsson---------- 6.45
Buyens---------------- 6.41
Team---7.00

few more stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/08/cf98370526c389e7e687d6ec98cf76.pdf

Comments

• Options
    So the lowest average mark this week beats the highest ave mark last week by
    nearly 2.
    Really sums up how bad we were at Watford.
  • Options
    This does indicate to me how these things are relative.

There are some very good scores there, yet we drew 0-0 and, although solid, didn't exactly set the world on fire. I guess some of these scores were given for displaying character?
    I wonder how good these scores would have been if this game hadn't immediately followed a 5-0 humiliation that showed such a lack of character.

This isn't a criticism, by the way, just an observation. :smile:
  • Options
    whilst compiling the OPTA stats one thing I did notice was that in most cases the percentage of successful passes was considerably better but the average for the team was about the same due to two players having poor scores.
  • Options
    Good determined display, without being great, overall 6
  • Options
    edited January 2015

whilst compiling the OPTA stats one thing I did notice was that in most cases the percentage of successful passes was considerably better but the average for the team was about the same due to two players having poor scores.

Interesting. Cheers Lancs. Could have something to do with it.
    Like I say, it wasn't meant as a criticism and I'm happy to be corrected if I've got it wrong.