Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Internship in sport.

Don't want to waste anyone's time but i'm currently a second year undergraduate studying sports and exercise science at the University of Chester. Part of my course is to gain work experience between 11th May -12th June 2015 (min.150 hours over not less than 5 weeks). Where travel expenses are covered to a certain distance. I can work anywhere near Chester or from a reasonable distance from West Sussex.
I've tried to get a placement within various sports teams for sports conditioning and analysis but it's hard due to the short time span. I would also really like to gain experience in a sports business like sponsorship and wondering if anyone worked in these sectors or knows someone.

Comments

• Options
    http://www.sportsrecruitment.com/

Not sure they will help for internships, but you could approach the organisations direct or go through their Linkedin pages directly. Good luck
  • Options
    Try @rothko

If that isn't any good I might have a client in Croydon (no not them) who would be interested.

I do have a client who do sports sponsorship but they are flooded with intern requests
  • Options
    Hello, if you send me a message and I can ask the sports I work with. We've just filled the internships at Sport England for the year.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Could try Roland.

we got a work experience goalie last year.

And if you a very lucky, Roly might even let you help him pick the team.
  • Options
    Bump
    Thanks to all that have tried to help me so far but it seems almost impossible to find an internship for a month in the specific area. So if anyone near Chester or in the city would like to take me on or knows anyone who would take me on for a month I would much appreciate it.

ps sorry to sound like Yohann Thuram-Ulien.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Could try Roland.

we got a work experience goalie last year.

Yeah, have you got any experience working with semiconductors?
  • Options
    If you're still looking we've got paid internships (£1500 a month) for 3 months at Sport England this summer

• Options
    Palace are recruiting on Linkedin
  • Options
    Just seen this thread. If you"re still looking there might be something I could do for you with a Prem club not too far from Chester! Message me if this could be of interest.