Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess what percentage of income support claimants have done so for more than five years.......

edited January 2015 in Not Sports Related
0.3%

Bunch of lifelong spongers........all 5,000 of them !!!

Comments

• Options
    General Charlton?
  • Options
    I thought you wanted us to guess?
  • Options

What are the exclusions from that data pool? Must be more than 5k claiming over 5 years, ridiculous figure to arrive at. Overstretched on the confirmation bias there to the point of comedy.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I love this. And how long can you stay on income support before they almost always shove you onto a different code? Two years?
  • Options
    Only 0.3%.

Have 'the North' been excluded from the calculation?

;-)
  • Options
    I'd appreciate a source for this stat please HJ?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Is this 0.3% of CAFC employees? 0.3% of CAFC fans? No? Then stick it where it belongs.

EDIT: thanks for moving it.
  • Options
    holyjo said:

0.3%

And 84% of all statistics are made up.

• Options
    Addickted said:

holyjo said:

0.3%

And 84% of all statistics are made up.

Is this part of the 16% or 84%?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm guessing (but have no idea) there are 30 million of working age. 0.3% of 30 million = 90,000. I am missing something here.
  • Options

I'm guessing (but have no idea) there are 30 million of working age. 0.3% of 30 million = 90,000. I am missing something here.

Yes, you are missing the fact that it is 0.3% of claimants not 0.3% of people of working age
  • Options
    Sorry for the confusion. The article was from the on-line Guardian which I read this morning at 5am. I was sure it was in the "in depth" section but a quick butchers just now has failed to locate it.........I will pop on a link later. It also stated that only £1 of every £33 spent on benefits goes to the unemployed.
  • Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Options
    I'll get back to you after Jeremy Kyle
  • Options

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Try again in English ......?

;o)
  • Options

Eh? :confused:
  • Options

3/6d a pound.
  • Options
    My grammar is shit but I have no clue what Kent was saying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Speaking in tongues?
  • Options

It's about time we get some English posters with Charlton Life experience. I've had enough of all these two - bob foreigners getting involved
  • Options

is the even button on your keyboard stuck ?
  • Options

Norman Collier lives!
  • Options

He was speaking in pwopa Kentish.

• Options
    holyjo said:

Sorry for the confusion. The article was from the on-line Guardian which I read this morning at 5am. I was sure it was in the "in depth" section but a quick butchers just now has failed to locate it.........I will pop on a link later. It also stated that only £1 of every £33 spent on benefits goes to the unemployed.

I haven't looked but suspect that's true. The really big slice of the benefits cake goes on pensions. (Do the Guardian's figures include the likes of child and working tax credits?)
  • Options
    get a fecking life reading the Guardian at anytime is bad enough but early in the morning---you need help
  • Options

get a fecking life reading the Guardian at anytime is bad enough but early in the morning---you need help

lol

Can't find your can of petrol, GH ?

• Options

In fairness NLA, your grammar's not bad, it's just your punctuation that's shit :-)