Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six Nations 2015

Comments

• Options
    HAVE IT
  • Options
    yessssssssssssssssssss.
  • Options
    No try, brilliant.
  • Options
    England win 21-16.

13-0 in that second half. Excellent stuff.
  • Options

yessssssssssssssssssss.

Don't like it up'em.
  • Options
    In the last few years I've lost interest in rugby - it's just left me cold - but that was really enjoyable. Not just because of the result, it was great entertainment. I've not enjoyed a match that much for ages.
    Excellent stuff.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    A fact off twitter:

"England have come from 8 points down at HT to win a Test match for the second time in history (Argentina '02)."
  • Options
    Not really a big rugby fan but enjoyed the game, England well on top second half and worthy winners.
  • Options
    Stick it up your bollocks, Wales. Too much jingoistic nonsense at the start and now they look a bit silly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good game. great result. The Welsh hooker looks like a love child of Simon Jordan & Dawn French.
  • Options
    The silence from the taff element on my facebook is deafening compared to the build up!

HaHa Well played England!
  • Options
    we will be working on the rugby wc it was confirmed today looking forward to it seeing as i don't really get the game , maybe being closer to the behind scenes and getting to meet the teams will generate a greater understanding
  • Options
    Great second half performance and unlucky not to score more tries
  • Options
    brogib said:

The silence from the taff element on my facebook is deafening compared to the build up!

HaHa Well played England!

Yeah... The welsh side of my family must all have been out
  • Options
    GET THE FUCK IN!!!!

It's OUR weekend for sport lads, at last I feel it in my water...
  • Options
    Love it
  • Options
    Wales 16 England "Extra A" XV 21
  • Options
    Alrighty, at least this is not going to be a totally disappointing sporting weekend. GET IN.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent win for the B team. George Ford was very impressive - Farrell is going to struggle to shift him.

All the sweeter as my nearest neighbour is a sheep shagger and he would have been impossible tomorrow - now he will do all he can to avoid me over the weekend.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Wouldn't be surprised if there was a toll to get back over the bridge tonight for all those fans who went by road............worth it though. :smiley:
  • Options
    Our breakdown work was absolutely outstanding. What a win.
  • Options
    Cracking night down the pub. Nothing beats watching England in an international at football or rugby with a good turnout of your pals on a Friday night and getting a result.

One of lifes great pleasures
  • Options
    Epic win. I thought England were outstanding against a full strength Wales team and it bodes really well for the World Cup.
    Ireland away on 1st March will be the next serious test of England's credentials and IMO will decide the six nations title.
  • Options
    12 hours later - that was brilliant.

Wife driving back from Cardiff LOL
  • Options
    That was a great performance, particularly second half
  • Options
    Did you put the sheep in the boot?