Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We've lost less (fewer) games than Brentford, Watford & Norwich

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Too many draws is our downfall.

Points lost from winning positions is hurting us. You can add today's result against Rotherham to this list:

Blackpool
Forest
Birmingham
Rotherham (A)
Wolves
Brighton (A)
Brentford (A)

Comments

• edited January 2015
    That's 16 potential points dropped. I know we can't hang onto all of them, but surely there's a point where holding onto a lead becomes a problem?
  • Fewer games
  • Fewer games

Ok sorry.
  • Fewer raindrops means less rain!
  • only Blackpool and Wigan have won fewer than us
  • edited January 2015
    Whilst there are problems with the defence it's clear to everyone that our problem all season has been creating and scoring goals. So what does Roland do? Bring in a manager known for his defensive style and 2 defensive midfielders.
  • Can really add Cardiff and Millwall to that seeing we missed chances to turn a draw into a win
  • Third lowest scorers.
  • Can really add Cardiff and Millwall to that seeing we missed chances to turn a draw into a win

I was going to say the same, you could add the point "lost" against Ipswich as well (although that does not fit Callum's perfectly valid comments).

• You know where I'm coming from exactly. If we'd been able to convert some of those draws to wins and stopped converting some of those wins into draws, we'd be fighting for a play-off spot.

We were three of four added minutes away from going 12th in the league yesterday. That's how tight our section of the table is now. A bit of sensible investment befoore the window closes can see us safely into mid table at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Omg. Stop rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic as she goes down.

It is like commenting on the pianists skills and attire as he and his piano slip across deck and out the broken window.

We are fighting for the club's future! Results are irrelevant.
  • edited February 2015
    kentred2 said:

Omg. Stop rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic as she goes down.

It is like commenting on the pianists skills and attire as he and his piano slip across deck and out the broken window.

I though that results are what it's all about? Are my forty plus years worth of Rothmans/Sky Sports year books all a terrible lie then KR2?

:wink:
  • kentred2 said:

Omg. Stop rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic as she goes down.

I though that results are what it's all about? Are my forty plus years worth of Rothmans/Sky Sports year books all a terrible lie then KR2?

:wink:
    Ha ha