Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pearce leaves Forest - Freedman appointed

According to Sky sources - felt it was coming if true

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

According to Sky sources - felt it was coming if true

But what if it isn't true? :-)
  • Options
    Surprised he lasted this long to be honest. Doesn't leave his successor much time in the transfer window though.
  • Options
    No surprise, with the money they have spent he has done an awful job.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    I'm not sure he will be in charge long enough for us to find out.
  • Options
    Surprised it's taken so long. I reckon I could have got Forest promoted with that squad.
  • Options
    I feel for the guy - that club runs through his veins like Blackpool Rock.
    He deserved better but it just shows how tough it is to succeed at this level.

If everyone had Bournemouth's Eddie Howe's motivational skills it would be an even scarier Division to manage.
  • Options
    Powell should've waited.. He'd be good up here etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Surprised he lasted this long to be honest. Doesn't leave his successor much time in the transfer window though.

I think they're on a transfer embargo for FFP?
  • Options
    Not surprised. Good player, crap manager
  • Options
    They will now fly up the table, which is particularly galling as my best mate us a forest fan and I will be sharing a car up on the 3rd with him and his boys (their first NF game), thinking about it I should be dreading the journey home!
  • Options
    Are we playing them next week?
  • Options
    For football ramble listeners... Gone by March
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Michael Appleton Photo
  • Options

Michael Appleton Photo

thanks for remembering mate

• Options
    purdis said:

I feel for the guy - that club runs through his veins like Blackpool Rock.
    He deserved better but it just shows how tough it is to succeed at this level.

If everyone had Bournemouth's Eddie Howe's motivational skills it would be an even scarier Division to manage.

I wouldn't say he deserved better, as his Forest team are drastically under performing, and he has no track record of being a successful manager. Lots of great players fail as managers
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

I think they're on a transfer embargo for FFP?
    My bad, so they are along with Leeds and Blackburn;
    Alll three will be subject to an ‘FFP embargo’ under Football League regulations from January 1, 2015 for the remainder of the current campaign.

Under the transfer embargoes, the clubs will be prohibited from signing any new players - either on a permanent or loan deal - unless they have 24 or fewer “established players’’, which is described as 24 players aged 21 or over that have made at least five starts for the club.

The clubs will have their embargoes lifted at the end of the season if they can demonstrate they have stayed within the maximum permitted losses of £6m - £3m losses plus £3m covered by shareholder investment - for the current season.
  • Options
    Quick RD put a bid in for Andy Reid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They were the only club ahead of us I thought we might catch.
  • Options

Quick RD put a bid in for Andy Reid.

There is only one stumbling block. Reid is a good player. He will never fit in.
  • Options
    dougie freedman new manager.
  • Options
    Freedman appointed hours later. Bit of an odd one that.
  • Options

They should have waited 2 days like our owners did!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    IA said:

They were the only club ahead of us I thought we might catch.

We still might now Dougie has been appointed. Go Dougie Go, do your worst son.
  • Options
    Strange choice, record at Bolton was shocking.
  • Options

After a full search and several interviews, naturally.......
  • Options

Michael Appleton Photo

thanks for remembering mate

Is he actually getting even bigger? I'm going to stop posting that photo of him. I'm worried he's going to seek out every single man who has wronged him in this or past lives and crush them into dust