Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moon tonight

So bored with nothing happening in the transfer window I broke away from charlton life and went out the front to have a cigarette when I noticed the full moon tonight has a big ring of light around it, that's how bored I am it's intrigued me, very sad I know

Comments

• Options
    Sorry forgot to attach a picture
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2015/february

Astronomy is an interesting subject smiffy, definitely more interesting than the crap we've had to endure today. Attached is a lunar cycle link. The RD network cycle is similar. 10 months ago Riga popped up in SE7, prior to that 12 months ago he was in Liege. 10 months from now he may be back in SE7
  • Options
    I'm slowly making my way through Bill Bryson's excellent A Short History of Nearly Everything. I was unaware that a popular theory is that the moon was formed from a collision between the earth and another . Just an interesting (potential) fact.
  • Options
    Thought it was an instruction. Popped outside and it was cold so thought better of it.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    When I saw the title of this thread I thought it must be RDs Transfer Deadline message from the continent.
  • Options
    Just said on the radio that the halo around the mon was caused by the types of cloud. Also Jupiter was visible to the left of the moon inside of the halo. Will be the same tonight.

Didn't see it myself but will try and look tonight.